This is why you are fat!!! (pinched from Jim)

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
eeuuurrrghhh!!
sad thing is there's a couple in there i might be willing to try!!

haha iwas thinking the same!!

the portion sizes would have been enticing 2 months ago... now i feel sick looking at that which has made my day!!

Cholesterol city!!

Some of it looks absoultley digusting!!!

But some of it looks great!!

What is a smore on a stick??

some looks good most is plain ridiculous

eeeeuuuwww, thats enough to make you stay on l t for life.

Mmmmm pizza covered in gravy, Yummy.....NOT!! :D Looking at those pictures have turned my stomach (Yuk)

OMG I feel so sick is there really people out there that honestly would it that as much as I love my food I dont really at crap just big potions and a complete lack of exercise has led me to where i am today.
Think i might just print some of these of and stick on the fridge

GROSS

Some look OK, some look gross! Why do we torture ourselves looking at this kind of stuff?

Some look actually really nice. Some look outragious.

Jeez, it's no wonder American's are so bloody fat.

well that just grossed me out, im even starving and was thinking of food but that rightly turned me off, so thanks for posting that

Not all americans are fat. and not all americans eat like that.

Some of it looks absoultley digusting!!!

But some of it looks great!!

What is a smore on a stick??

Mmmmm... a S'more is basically a toasted marshmallow, sandwiched between 2 Graham crackers (think cheesecake base in harder biscuit form) which also has a piece of Hersey's chocolate in it... the marshmallow breaks and goes all gooey, the heat from which melts the chocolate - boy are they good!

Not as good as a funnel cake... but that's a different story altogether!

i cant believe greasy food i once loved looks so terrible, roll on the cabbage and swede n carrot yum

Back