this is why you don't drink on a VLCD

jools1986

Silver Member
last night, I had 3 drinks, passed out, was violently sick and spent the whole night shaking and passing out and having to have people look after me.

My lesson has well and truly been learnt, luckily I had people around me I could trust and they looked after me.

Today my back is really painful, I can almost feel my kidneys.

I am thinking I may have the day off to recooperate and just eat what I want because I do not feel well at all :(

I am really not happy at the moment, I am fed up with never being able to join in with everyone for dinner and drinking GAH.

I am nowhere near goal either :(

Sounds nasty jools :(

Ive had a drink a couple of times since I started this but its been when Ive had a planned time off and its been with food.

I have to admit Ive wondered a few times if 'just one' glass of wine would do me any harm but theres no way Im going to chance it if Im in ketosis

Hope youre feeling better *HUGS*

Evil alcohol. Ive come from drinking like a fish (normal night out for me was 2 bottles of wine... 10 - 15 double vodka's and probably about 5 or 6 shots - binge drinking at its best) so the couple of times Ive drunk, it hasnt affected me too badly, other then feeling wasted after 2 drinks...

And it might seem like a long way to go, does for me too but its a hell of a lot closer then you were only 5 months ago!

But I do feel your pain, Im struggling with seeing my friends because they always go out to eat or drink when they meet up, its not fun having the be the boring one or staying in to avoid the situation all together.

I think today I will just eat as I'm out again tonight (no drinking) I think I need to use this positively and really go for it between now and xmas and get exercising!

:hug99::hug99:

Sometimes VLCDs blow. Have fun tonight and try to get back on track tomorrow. Weightloss should enhance your life not govern it

xxxx

I just have to learn how to deal with the guilts!

hahaha i'm just terrified of gaining weight now. I am eating carbs tonight and its actually quite scary!

Back