This Is Why Your Fat

Tut Tut , Blondie. :D

LMAO, I know love, it can be so hard. That's why Atkins was so good for me, I'd just stuff some more meat in my mouth. :D

O....kay that was not good, got me hungry and suffering, I think it should come with a warning for us food replacers....

Anyhow, this has convinced me (no less by showing that meat orgy), once it's all off it's straight to Atkins maintenance. I've been meaning to PM you Jim and ask if you had done Atkins for taking it off as well or switched afterwards?

I've been meaning to PM you Jim and ask if you had done Atkins for taking it off as well or switched afterwards?

Atkins all the way through love.

Yes, there are a few on the Atkins thread who did that and on the low carb thread love.

:yuk: Absolutely disgusting!!! :argh:

Most things look pure wrong. In fact a whole new breed of wrongness was just spawned I think..

But I have to say I tried deep fried mars bar once before and I have to say it tasted much better than it looks. Some of that food I'm sure tastes better than it looks and sounds.

LOL

Actually being on Atkins some of them looked quite legal to me, greedy, but legal. :D

I can feel signs of a heart attack just looking at some of those pics! Yuk!

Back