This Is Why Your Fat

Jim

Big Boy
I don't know where to post this really. but is a site where people post photo's of disgustingly huge meals

FAT

Warning, this may make you feel sick.

thanks Jim made me feel really good cos I thought it all looked disgusting and I would prefer a good salad, never thought I would say that!!!

Some of those are impressive... but not for eating :p

I'm glad I've never liked junk food!

Ehm....is it bad that I liked the look of the big Oreo cookie ?? :hide:

Th rest looked positively vile though...:yuk:

yeah I really wanted to eat the oreos lol xxxx

Worrying that I quite wanted a few of those things! Im assuming those are all American things? Ive never seen anything quite like it here in the UK!

Wow a site to look at when i am feeling the urge to cheat on my diet. Will def send me back on track.

That food looks quite gross to me. I don't like the look of grease. I like the taste lol.

Who the hell eats gravy on a pizza also?

That's why I posted it, because some of us do.

those meals are awful. i feel sick. :(

Yes Emma, but did you eat anything like that?

... Surely no one would eat any of that? I mean it's a little bit much, to put fatty savoury things inside a sweet thing?!? Like Sausage Egg And Cheese On A Chocolate Glazed Donut ? ....
It's not even an issue about obesity anymore, it's an issue on cholesterol levels, and fat blocking the arteries. ...

And to be fair, after doing LL for a long time, I had a druken-KFC about a month ago.. Even thinking about it now still makes me want to wretch, let alone the foods on the website. .. They don't seem like real food options at all.

Give me a chicken salad anyday. <3

Back