This Is Why Your Fat

I don't know where to post this really. but is a site where people post photo's of disgustingly huge meals

FAT

Warning, this may make you feel sick.

Not quite sure what's going on but when I try the link I don't see any food ????

Eeew

I don't know where to post this really. but is a site where people post photo's of disgustingly huge meals

FAT

Warning, this may make you feel sick.

This link takes goes somewhere else....is it advertising?

Is it bad that I think some of them look yum lol. I wouldn't eat it though, I'd probably sniff it hahaa

I was very hungry before opening this thread.

Now I am in agony... this was probably the worst thread I could have opened hahaha

Oh well, some of them do look tasty. But quite a lot of them are way beyond my carb threshold.

Is it wrong that I found quite a few of those things not completely repulsive and would maybe give them a go? Apart from the Wendy's pretzel burger, had a Wendy's on my last trip to America and it was swimming in grease, now there's not much that I won't eat, but I just couldn't do it!

Most of them look pretty repulsive. Deep fried dough? Erm...NO. The McNuggetini? Makes me feel sick just thinking about that :sign0137:

Reese's Peanut Butter Cake? Yeah...well...that one I just want to put my face in! :eat:

Still annoys me that the title says your and not you're.

I can't get the link to work either.

Was hoping this was going to curb my hunger but it's just made it worse!

I have made the kitkat and m&m/smarties cake before, it is a cheap and easy way of decorating a plain sponge and it being really colourful and fun.

If you are having it once a year for a kids birthday, then it is fine, if it is your standard daily desert, there is the problem. ;)

Back