This isn't good!!!

Pouchie

:sigh:Ok so I am looking to find out other peoples way of getting back on track. I fell off the bandwagon 3weeks ago and can't seem to get back on. I do well all day then end up eating rubbish at night, I found the diet so easy for the 1st three months but nw the cravings for sweet stodgy foods are killing me and as I am stuffing my face I knw I should reach for fruit but I never do. Please Please help me get back on track and what the hell is wrong with me??

I find the cravings get worse if I have a little bit...eg if I have 1 bag of crisps it makes me want another-followed by a choc bar or 3. My way of coping-I don't eat the 'treats' at all. Xx

I'm also the same. Can't have one for fear of starting the cravings. My sweet treats at the moment are frozen muller lights, frozen banana and grapes too. X

I have fallen so many times before and found myself just giving up. This time I paid for 12 weeks so I knew I had to go! I have learnt now that when I have a bad week I still have to go and get weighed and face it. If you find out that you've put on a lb its not the end of the diet you just need to work hard the next week. But if you leave it the lb will turn into 2 then 3 etc.

You can do it! I find that I use all my syns on sweet food! Meringues are a particular faveourite at the minute.

Good luck xx

Save your HExB's for alpen lights/fibre + bars or hifi bars (the choc n caramel one is lush and you can have 2 for a HexB). You can get that extra choccie fix without the guilt then :)

Pouchie, you can do this. I find the evenings the toughest but I have to stick with it as I am your classic yo you dieter and want to put a stop to it. There are few things you could try:
Get a box and put your treats in it (anything under 5 syns) and put this in a cupboard that is away from any other snacks that belong to others in the house.
Allow yourself 5 to 6 syn treat a day so you dont feel deprived.
When you have your treat, sit down, relax and really and truely enjoy it with your cuppa. This is your time your treat and you deserve it. Then dont go back into the kitchen again. It sounds very extreme but I was sabotaging my efforts with the before bed time nibbles (10 syns eaten as I was walking up the stairs!!)
Have a bit of variety in your treats also as it can be fairly boring eating the same stuff all the time.

Stick with it, we are all in here for the same reason.

FMxx

Back