• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

This may sound stupid BUT ....

According to the syns pdf document I downloaded from BodyOptimise just earlier today:

cough syrup is 1.5 syns for 2 level tsps.
throat lozenges are 1.5 syns per 2 sweets.

But I wouldn't worry too much about the syns they cost, just focus on getting well again :)

instead of hot lemons try hot lemonade and parocmols.
try crewing gum the way cough sweet work is they increase saliva production and cause u to swallow more,suppressing coughs. so anything that increases salvia will help.
try leaving a few drops of camomile tinture in a bowl above the radiotor in the bedroom at night.
also theres thyme tea (2 tablespoons fresh thyme or 1 dried in a cup of hot water allow it to infuse for 5 mins, strain out herbs and drink.
theres also marshmellow leaf tea
u could try rubbing vicks on your chest.
do u have coughing fits?
hope u feel better soon

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
Depends hon some varieties are sugar free but you would need to check the bottle i work for a company that sells them if i were you i'd ignore it your ill if you dont have a loss thats the reason but it's better that your erm better XXX

If you take things like Benillyn capsules, they are free as most products contain honey and lemon when you have a cough or a cold.....either that or stick to paracetamol and hot drinks, but as everyone else has said....dont worry about syn values, just concentrate on getting better.