This may sound stupid BUT ....

ickleladynat

Will cough medicine be syned?

I have the flu and i have a right horrible cough.

Does anyone know if it would have to be syned? xoxo

fish and chips,drinking, pies,what you been up to young lady?? lol

Lol.
:8855:
I know i've been awful over the weekend. Back on track today though. AND i'm not out this weekend so will be extra good.

I am bloody full of cold though. It's not good!!!

sorry to here your poorly,theres seems to be lost of it around at the mo,keep eating the satsumas??as for cough medicine thinks its syns babe not 100% sure though..xx

i wouldnt worry about the syns you need to take medicine to help you get better.

hope you get better soon XXX

According to the syns pdf document I downloaded from BodyOptimise just earlier today:

cough syrup is 1.5 syns for 2 level tsps.
throat lozenges are 1.5 syns per 2 sweets.

But I wouldn't worry too much about the syns they cost, just focus on getting well again :)

instead of hot lemons try hot lemonade and parocmols.
try crewing gum the way cough sweet work is they increase saliva production and cause u to swallow more,suppressing coughs. so anything that increases salvia will help.
try leaving a few drops of camomile tinture in a bowl above the radiotor in the bedroom at night.
also theres thyme tea (2 tablespoons fresh thyme or 1 dried in a cup of hot water allow it to infuse for 5 mins, strain out herbs and drink.
theres also marshmellow leaf tea
u could try rubbing vicks on your chest.
do u have coughing fits?
hope u feel better soon

Depends hon some varieties are sugar free but you would need to check the bottle i work for a company that sells them if i were you i'd ignore it your ill if you dont have a loss thats the reason but it's better that your erm better XXX

If you take things like Benillyn capsules, they are free as most products contain honey and lemon when you have a cough or a cold.....either that or stick to paracetamol and hot drinks, but as everyone else has said....dont worry about syn values, just concentrate on getting better.

Back