• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

This might help you...

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
S: 19st1.5lb C: 18st6.8lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st8.7lb(3.25%)
I know I'm quite a visual person and I'm just a freak when it comes to admin and organisation so the idea of a spreadsheet to track my journey is a great one for me! SteveM in another thread very kindly shared his spreadsheet and so I owe him a huge amount of credit for this post. I'm just reposting his spreadsheet but what I've done is added in a section to track your changing measurements if anyone is interested. Steve's put in a great graph too, is very helpful, thanks Steve!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

AugustBride

S: 14st7lb C: 11st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.2 Loss: 2st8lb(17.73%)
Thats brillint, thanks Caroline!

Luci-De-Milo

is going to do this!
S: 12st2lb C: 10st1lb G: 8st12lb BMI: 25 Loss: 2st1lb(17.06%)
Great addition to Steve's graph which I've been using, thank you so much Caroline!

I thought it was a good idea someone made a new thread about this, because Steves latest version is on page 13/14 of that thread and quite difficult to find.

YoyoEm

S: 12st10lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thanks for posting this Caroline :)

**sparkles**

Silver Member
S: 16st0lb C: 9st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 23 Loss: 6st10lb(41.96%)
It really is a brilliant spreadsheet. I've been using it since I started and I like to see my estimated goal date. I like the way it works everything out for you-so no having to find a BMI calculator or work out your BMR because it does it all for you!