This months Slimming World Magazine recipes.

I've just made the Rustic Feta, spinach and pepper pie- oh my god, how delicious!!!

The family all loved it, and it was so easy to make. Definately recommend that one!

Well we had the Roast Cod with a Herb Crust, served with Tomatoes, Courgette and New Potatoes, plus extra veg Chantanay Carrots & Green Beans, it was lovely and only took about 1/2 hour to prepair and cook. The lemon zest in the herby crust made a lot of differance to to the tate of the fish.

Roll on Wednesday cant wait for the Spicey Chicken Drummers.

hubby bought me back the new mag tonight,
I am going to be trying
potato dauphinoise
spicy chicken ( or quorn fillet) drumsticks
Fishermans burgers
'butter' chicken or again Quorn
5 bean chilli and houmous
pea and mint soup
Tuscan tomato sauce for pasta
pizza topped chicken ( quorn)
layered spice fruit pots
ginger poached pears

cant wait, yum

I've never been so impressed with the magazine before as I am with this months edition. In all the years i've been buying the mag (about 8), I don't think i've ever made more than 3 or 4 recipes from the mag over all those years - This magazine i'll be making loads of them!

Pooh I can't wait to get the new mag, hope it gets delivered soon. Last mags delivery was nearly a month late, was not impressed. I nearly went an bought it from the shop. However I always make most of the recipes out of it as 'most' of them a yummy

I really fancy the Rustic Feta, spinach and pepper pie, not sure when I'll get chance to make it but it looks gorgeous!! :)

Tonight I made the Lemon and Garlic roast chicken bake and it was lovely. Another one which went down a storm with the family. I also loved that it was simply a case of chucking it in the oven and forgetting about it till it was done!

Well i tried the Ginger poached pears tonight, and OMG........... they were firey!!
i only used a tiny bit of ginger, but the sauce was inedible really. am thinking that the sauce thats left mixed with diet lemonade might make a ginger beer style drink.

I am very impressed with this months magazine - the recipes will keep me and the family fed for a good few meals
I plan on cooking the gammon cooked in coke (its not called that) from last months magazine for tomorrows tea

I made the spicy chicken drumsticks and they were amazing .... I'm gutted though I took the recipe out of the magazine and somebody in my house has lost it :'( if somebody has the time can they post it on here for me please :D thank you guys

Yes I agree about the bias towards EE only. I did the cinnamon bananas in the back of the Jan edition with low fat custard. Really yummy, think next time I would miss out the artificial sweetner though, it was really nice and I felt as if I had had a real pud.As said already someone said in a letter that they should do more red and green recipes and I think this was taken on board.

Dizzyblonde said:
I joined a group last week and bought some books and a magazine - it wasn't until I got home that I realised the magazine was for Jan/Feb 10!!! Thought that was a bit of a swizz!!!

I think it's great they sell the old magazines as well because then you get lots of recipes to try.. I take it the old mags were cheap though as ours always are x

Does anybody remember if any of the recent magazines have had a recipe for paella in? Im sure I've seen it somewhere but cant rememeber where.

I made the Butter Chicken from the latest mag last night for Taster Evening and it went down really well.

Even my mum and cousin (who don't like 'diet' food) tried some and said it tasted really nice. I was impressed so will be making it again :D

Sum said:
I made the Butter Chicken from the latest mag last night for Taster Evening and it went down really well.

Even my mum and cousin (who don't like 'diet' food) tried some and said it tasted really nice. I was impressed so will be making it again :D

I made this last week and I loved it too!

I made the meat and potato pie last week. It sounds quite simple but it was GORGEOUS! Am making it again tonight :)

Also really want to try the butter chicken :)

Back