• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

This time I hope I stick it Out!! :-)

Hello, well today is my second day ss, I first started the cambridge diet back in feb but only lasted 3 weeks, then back into old habits im afraid. This time I much more determined and fingers crossed I will stick to it this time, its been a really tough time for me and I need to lose weight, my lack of confidence is killing me and my marriage and I dont want to drive my hubby away!! So second day in and I have stuck to it like glue, water in one hand and laptop in the other to take my mind off it. Just feeling really cold last 2 days as on monday and tuesday I only ate one small meal all day to prepare myself for ss. Anyway I have come back on here for moral support, I am doing this alone without a councellor as I had bought loads of supplies back in feb which I never used. So..... bring on day 3. xx:eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
good luck i am on day 3 of restart too,its hard but come on we can do it,this website is brill for support

If you're feeling cold and you already did SS+ on Mon and Tues I would say there's a good chance u are already in ketosis!

Check now!!!!!!!

Good luck hun ;)

i think ill wait till morning now, i just want to be slimmer for xmas, may even go on this years work do, as i have avoided it for the last 3 years, would love to wear a little black dress, starting weight on monday was 14 stone 13lbs, gonna weigh myself in on next wednesday.

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Best of luck hun,
you sound motivated and thats half the battle so you go girl!!!!
Keep us posted on how you are getting on,
elaine