this time, I mean it!

Hi everyone,

Decided to try and sort my weight out for good this time. Always been big, but am currently biggest :sigh:

Piled loads on this last 18 months or so (4 st to be exact) :eek:
Went to the doctors to ask for orlistat, and had to have the obligatory blood tests done, turns out I have high cholesterol -which at 29 isn't exactly desirable.

Have given up lager (biggest contributor to current weight) as I didn't drink much at all before...and am ready to sort myself out.

Am almost finished an access course at college - starting uni in September...need to reach my goal by the time I finish uni as I want to get back in to horse riding (rode and owned my own horses throughout my childhood when I wasn't such a lump) and the plan is to get my own again... and unless I want to buy a shire horse (I don't) I'm gonna have to slim down.

Looking forward to getting to know you all! :)

Good luck!
I recently did and access course to Uni too, dieting while studying is very hard! I got into Uni but it really wasn't what I thought it would be and I left. Currently training up in the supermarket I work for now so it's not the end of the world, I was never the booky type!

Back