This time I WILL do it :D

Hey missy, just catching up. So glad you are feeling better. As for staying 100% over your Christmas, good on you. You do what's right for you Hun. Take care xx

Dee..thanks for the hug :) I'm freezing after getting back from taking titch to school.

Pam...cheers honey I can't allow myself to come off this diet as otherwise I'll be nibbling all day Xmas day and boxing day :( and probably be able to undo all my good work in those 2 days alone ~ lol ~ x x x

I'm good thanks Lou. Can't get warm tho sitting here with a long sleeved jumper plus another knitted jumper and my hands are still cold :( it's a HUGE downside to this diet I'm losing my insulation lol. X x x
:D Lol you are not alone hunny..... freezing here too, goodness knows how nesh i`ll be when i`m at goal next year! It will be (hopefully) 80 degrees outside and i`ll still be moaning its cold at this rate!! lol Think i`m going to emigrate to Egypt... hottest place in the world... or live on the edge of a volcano!! ha ha ha XXX

I'm good thanks Lou. Can't get warm tho sitting here with a long sleeved jumper plus another knitted jumper and my hands are still cold :( it's a HUGE downside to this diet I'm losing my insulation lol. X x x

So true Tru! Just been out selling stamps for the Scout Post with the cubs:

Camisole, long-sleeved v- neck top, long-sleeved jumper, scout sweatshirt, fleece, and coat! To say nothing of hat, scarf and two pairs of gloves......and I STILL couldn't bear to stand still.
The boys were most impressed that Akela could run!

Deezer said:
Think shes very busy At work hun!!! Very selfish ; )

We miss youuuuuuuu!!!!

I thought so bless her, it ain't right when someone goes AWOL throws me all off kilter! Haha! Xx

Peachy I'm here honey but uber busy with work, school plays, organising my daughters birthday party and sorting Xmas pressies out lol

I have been and bought some Atkins bars as work is mental for the next few weeks so will be grab and go for a while. But didn't want to pick on the wrong things!

I've also swooped to drinking peppermint tea :) which counts towards my water intake but still is a hot tea rather than just plain water at this time of year.

I'm struggling with getting smaller...which might sound stupid but I've been a plus size girl for so long now it's scary getting slim as I've noticed people doing double takes when I walk past. Not sure if it's a good or bad thing! X x x

Trueleame said:
Peachy I'm here honey but uber busy with work, school plays, organising my daughters birthday party and sorting Xmas pressies out lol

I have been and bought some Atkins bars as work is mental for the next few weeks so will be grab and go for a while. But didn't want to pick on the wrong things!

I've also swooped to drinking peppermint tea :) which counts towards my water intake but still is a hot tea rather than just plain water at this time of year.

I'm struggling with getting smaller...which might sound stupid but I've been a plus size girl for so long now it's scary getting slim as I've noticed people doing double takes when I walk past. Not sure if it's a good or bad thing! X x x

Hey hun it's great that you're busy keeps you out of mischief! :) those Atkins bars are really nice and at least you won't be doing any damage!

And i know what you mean about the double takes etc and it is a good thing babe and you know it... My problem is knowing what to say as the inevitable questions follow... How have you done that? And when you haven't told anyone it ain't half tricky xxx

Tell them you were on Atkins. People are used to that enough now that they know you lose loads of weight

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks peachy it's really off putting tho lol always check my bra isn't on show or somethings not spilt on my top lol

I tell people im on LT now I want the credit for this hard work ;) lol x x x

susieg77 said:
Tell them you were on Atkins. People are used to that enough now that they know you lose loads of weight

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ohhh i might actuall I'll tell everyone who matters the truth when I'm done just until then I want peace and quiet haha xx

Trueleame said:
Thanks peachy it's really off putting tho lol always check my bra isn't on show or somethings not spilt on my top lol

I tell people im on LT now I want the credit for this hard work ;) lol x x x

Ahhh don't worry about it they are just checking out your hot new bod!! Xxx

peach pip said:
Ohhh i might actuall I'll tell everyone who matters the truth when I'm done just until then I want peace and quiet haha xx

When I was on it the only people who knew were my hubby and my parents. I only told one friend last week. Like you I didn't want to deal with all the questions and disapproval. Now I'm quite proud that I did it.
I'm planning on going back on in Jan but only my husband will know. At the end of the day it's no ones business. Xx

Hey Tru, Just popping by to say hope your ok and coping with all the admiring glances and double takes lol..... hunny soak it up you sooo deserve it...:D Love to you xxx

Aw thanks Lou... glad you've not run off and are loggin in :D we'd miss you otherwise!

I am managing to keep to my shakes n the Atkins bars so far today but the dreaded TOTM which I thought was over about a week ago has reared its ugly head again :( ...Sometimes it sucks being a woman!!!

Also I've managed to keep the water intakes up atm ...I have swopped having green tea for peppermint tea as that way it counts towards my water intake :D x x x

Trueleame said:
Aw thanks Lou... glad you've not run off and are loggin in :D we'd miss you otherwise!

I am managing to keep to my shakes n the Atkins bars so far today but the dreaded TOTM which I thought was over about a week ago has reared its ugly head again :( ...Sometimes it sucks being a woman!!!

Also I've managed to keep the water intakes up atm ...I have swopped having green tea for peppermint tea as that way it counts towards my water intake :D x x x

Tru are you feeling back to normal now? I am so behind with what's been going on. I'm now working till 10pm each evening so not on too much so missing my LT buddies but thinking of you all. P xx

Well done Tru and keep strong and it must be horrible being on TOTM almost all the time :( its does suck being a woman babes most def! Pamdev don`t work too hard hun, and hope your doing ok too :) xx

Back