This time I WILL do it :D

The good thing is I've not put weight back on I fluctuate 2lbs either way so I can maintain which is no bad thing. Again u girls are fab :) and yup peachy just need to shut my brain up lol I know I don't want the food but craving so badly when I'm on it's not good. Am going to book an app at the nurses and talk to her about it as this isn't normal.

I have given myself until my shoes arrive then it's 100% all the way or I can't try them on lol silly but will keep me on track as every time I want to eat I'm going to try my shoes on :)) x x x

Sounds like you're actually doing a lot better than you're giving yourself credit for hun x. Good plan about the shoes! And once you've ordered the dress you'll be even more determined. You WILL do it!

Xx

Tru my little sunshine.... You know it's mind over matter for the most part and you know you can do it as you have done before very successfully .... The shoes are a great idea to keep you on track as the dress will be!

you will be a beautiful bride regardless of your weight at the time remember that! But I know you have a pic in your head of you at your ideal goal.... So let's get that game face back on essex and do this thing!!! Dont let your totm rule you...Back to the pool and you will feel much better! Big love to you angelfish xxx

Friday 20th January 2012

Well today I'm going to order my dress :D can't wait ...excited and nervous at the same time ~lol~ I have decided to get them to measure me and whatever size I am I will order the dress 1 size smaller ;) which isn't too bad considering the wedding isn't until August :)

I have found an excellent quote by the Dali Lama and its so true on this journey ~
Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.

I think that is so true and its how I'm going to get this diet right in my lil brain ;) *thought I'd make the jokes :p *

But it made sense to me last night when I read it and thought about how on earth to get back on track with this diet. I SO badly want to be 100% as it works I know it works IF you stick to it. Hopefully have gotten mother blooming nature back under control FINALLY! So as from today trying to get back to 100% again ...hey I deserve points for persistance :8855:
Have a Fab Friday everyone :D x x x x

Well today I'm going to order my dress :D can't wait ...excited and nervous at the same time ~lol~ I have decided to get them to measure me and whatever size I am I will order the dress 1 size smaller ;) which isn't too bad considering the wedding isn't until August :)

I have found an excellent quote by the Dali Lama and its so true on this journey ~
Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.

I think that is so true and its how I'm going to get this diet right in my lil brain ;) *thought I'd make the jokes :p *

But it made sense to me last night when I read it and thought about how on earth to get back on track with this diet. I SO badly want to be 100% as it works I know it works IF you stick
to it. Hopefully have gotten mother blooming nature back under control FINALLY! So as from today trying to get back to 100% again ...hey I deserve points for persistance :8855:
Have a Fab Friday everyone :D x x x x

Love the quote Tru, very true of TFR successes!
Popping round to yours with a trailer load of persistence points later OK?
Nice to have you back Hun
Dx

You can do it sweetie.... I'm here with you all the way!!! You can do this.... You'll be having that dress taken in i expect!!!

: )

Love ya!!! xxx

Day 2 ~ Thank you ladies for the lovely comments and yeah I'm back with a new focus ;) wonder what that could be ....I've ordered my Dress :D :D :D wooohoooo

And to top things off yesterday my pretty shoes arrived!!!!!! Can't even say how excited I was about those arriving :D
They are Benjamin Adams shoes called Charlize :D they is very preddy :D

So now I'm hoping that I've gotten mother nature back under control I can get back to doing things properly!

x x x

Day 2 ~ Thank you ladies for the lovely comments and yeah I'm back with a new focus ;) wonder what that could be ....I've ordered my Dress :D :D :D wooohoooo

And to top things off yesterday my pretty shoes arrived!!!!!! Can't even say how excited I was about those arriving :D

So now I'm hoping that I've gotten mother nature back under control I can get back to doing things properly!

x x x

Wooooohooooooo!

So excited for you honey bun!

Dx

x x x

Hay ! im delighted there is someone else on here doing this diet and have a wedding coming up soon!! Congrats on ordering the dress!!
My wedding is a bit closer in april! and i really cant wait til i go back in march and fingers crossed il have to get it taken in even just an inch will do me fine!
id say it will be a lovely feeling!

Good luck with your journey :) xxx

Oh Tru how exciting. I bet your dress is gorgeous and you will look fantastic.

Of course u can both be virtual bridesmaids ;) pink n ivory is the colour scheme :) lol

Thanks Gurkhas I'm pleased to say day 2 :) and going rather well x x x

Stupid iPhone girlies not Gurkhas lmao x x x

Lol Denise ... they are a special group that makes the place look pretty before they kill you with the bouquet ;)

I'm doing rather well ...finding that its easier going now I'm not blooming well on :D woohoo

Today I've had a huge change round of furniture in the lounge :) thought might as well have a spring clean and get things in order. I am going to next week organise my work so that I can go swimming :D and can't wait to get back to that :D
x x x

Hay ! im delighted there is someone else on here doing this diet and have a wedding coming up soon!! Congrats on ordering the dress!!
My wedding is a bit closer in april! and i really cant wait til i go back in march and fingers crossed il have to get it taken in even just an inch will do me fine!
id say it will be a lovely feeling!

Good luck with your journey :) xxx

April what sort of back fastening does your dress have? Mine's a corset back which I think will become my best friend ;) means I can get pulled into my dress and don't have to worry about it being altered unless I manage to lose a lot by August :)

How are you finding the diet???

I hope that you manage to get to your goal :D you will look amazing! Also 1 thing to remember about your day ...only YOU and a couple of others actually know what's meant to happen ;) so don't stress out if things don't happen in the order you planned them :) x x x

Back