This time I WILL do it :D

Hey lovely..... Glad alls going well for u at the mo..... I. Need to get swimming..... I need to stop getting tattooed then i can go! Lol..... Went and bought some running gear today!!!!! *Exciting* Lol....

I loved the corset back in my dress that I wanted one built into every item of clothing I owned!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yoo hoo! Tru hoo! Are you OK?

Hiya ladies...Sorry I haven't been around lately but I haven't been able to get back on the wagon. Its not through lack of trying :( but just can't seem to stick to it atm. I'm going to the docs on Tuesday as they cancelled my app which should of been today ~ Lady Problems are causing me HAVOC :( and i'm sure once they are sorted it will be easier to deal with.

Also I'm going on holiday in February for a week during the school holidays with my daughter, my mum and my Grandmother :) so the break will do me good as I will be walking about lots which will be a great help to getting me started again.

I didn't want you to all think I've run away ~literally~ but struggling with this so much I decided to take myself off and give myself a break as I couldn't deal with everything at once.

Hopefully TOTM will sod off for a few months to give me a clear run and we'll see how it goes ....so I'm not even contemplating doing this until probably Wednesday once I've spoken with my doctor. I couldn't function on so little with such a bad TOTM :( which lasted from 2nd January until 20th January :( but hopefully she can suggest something as I was literally WIPED out.

I have got lots of shakes to get me started once I can get back to it :) and also then I might feel able to go swimming ...I've just had no energy to spare after working all day and keeping house and daughter sorted. OH has been fab and hasn't moaned at me about not sticking to it ...but even he's seen how bad I've been.

Enough bellyaching ....Docs on Tuesday and hopefully Starting Day 1 on Wednesday :D x x x

Hi Tru, sorry you`ve had such a tough time lately, I don`t blame you for having a break, it would kill me being on all the time, so I hope you get it sorted out!!
Looking forward to hearing how you get on at the docs etc Big Hugs xxxx

Thanks ladies I hope they sort it out as it's getting me down now. We shall see how it goes on Tuesday I'm NOT leaving without something being done! X x x

Thanks ladies I hope they sort it out as it's getting me down now. We shall see how it goes on Tuesday I'm NOT leaving without something being done! X x x

Too right hun! You shouldn't have to put up with that.

Much love xx

Morning peeps not even trying LT ATM but not by choice as my body needs more to keep me going. I am hopefully going to be back on LT by Wednesday :) hate not being able to do it but not beating myself up over it either. I'm going to try to keep posting as that does help and will set me on the right track once I've gotten back :) x x x

Morning peeps not even trying LT ATM but not by choice as my body needs more to keep me going. I am hopefully going to be back on LT by Wednesday :) hate not being able to do it but not beating myself up over it either. I'm going to try to keep posting as that does help and will set me on the right track once I've gotten back :) x x x

Morning sweetie!

Sorry to hear you're having such a rough time but pleased to hear that you're not beating yourself up about it. And very glad that you're going to keep posting :D

Take care lovey

Dx

Thanks Denise and Lou :) I'm not going to be beaten! Lol. Hopefully Docs will sort it or suggest something that helps :) just have to wait and see now x x x

Back