This time I will do it!!...

Do you take any tablets for your endo? I'm willing to try anything at the mo x

I'm on about my 10th pill to try to control it.. Thats all they've ever given me... But when I take cocodamol for other stuff it makes my endo pain 10 times worse.. I'd rather suffer with the pain in my back and shoulder than that! I only have mild endo.. Nothing like yours hun.. And mine's bad enough.. I can't even begin to imagine what it's like for you :-(

It's bad however much you have, horrible thing!

I take Yasmin pill. It's the only one I've been able to take longer term. x

It's bad however much you have, horrible thing!

I take Yasmin pill. It's the only one I've been able to take longer term. x

I've been on that lol... And marvelon... Blimey I can't even think of any of the others.. There's been loads though.. The one I've been on for a weeks is a different one, apparently the same hormones in it but a different name xx

Mefenamic Acid - which I have had countless times before for the pain and which hasn't helped previously. Not too optimistic on this one.

And Medroxyprogesterone 5mg tablets. This is a new one think is helps with pain and something to with hormones.

We shall see if they help at all xx
i took mefenamic acid and it really, really upset my stomach. I had really bad cramps, almost contractions, if I hadn't eaten when I took them. If you haven't had them before - be really careful xxx

Evening hun - glad you saw a competent doc I hope the tablets work. I know mefenamic acid didnt work for me.

Yayyyy to Aaron loving school sounds like Freya had fun too lol.

Anju - you are an inspiration! It's completely normal to be emotional after a bump - I was awful for a good few weeks after my crash in March. What is amazing is that although you've had a wobble, you recognised that and took positive steps to change it - organising you birthday bash.
If you have a gain tomorrow, just if, then you can put it behind you, think of how amazing you'll look at your party and you'll be straight back on track.

Well done for getting back to exercise as well - that will probably help psychologically as you won't want to eat off-plan when your slogging it out and exercising xx

Thanks for saying that Hun. Needed a pick up.
Planning a 70s themed birthday bash as I think it would absolutely hilarious to see my dad in an Afro! A few relis have told me they already have something in the back of the wardrobe from way back which they would wear!
Dithering about what I would wear. Never been slim enough (or confident enough) to wear a short dress. Then again I would love to wear something different to everyone else - long prom dress? Just not sure at the moment. At least it's fun to explore!

Thanks for saying that Hun. Needed a pick up.
Planning a 70s themed birthday bash as I think it would absolutely hilarious to see my dad in an Afro! A few relis have told me they already have something in the back of the wardrobe from way back which they would wear!
Dithering about what I would wear. Never been slim enough (or confident enough) to wear a short dress. Then again I would love to wear something different to everyone else - long prom dress? Just not sure at the moment. At least it's fun to explore!

Only just spotted your reply!
Be daring hun! Wear what you want!
It's your birthday and you deserve to be the centre of attention.

I think 70's would be fab! Short dresses, long white boots :) x

Oh I feel so rough! Tummy is agony so I've taken what the Dr prescribed and some Co-codamol which they said I can take as well. Co-codamol just doe not agree with me. Feel so sick and dizzy :-( x

Oh I feel so rough! Tummy is agony so I've taken what the Dr prescribed and some Co-codamol which they said I can take as well. Co-codamol just doe not agree with me. Feel so sick and dizzy :-( x

Aww sorry to hear this... Cocodamol does that to me too :-( I took it for years with no problems but the last couple of years, it's made me feel sick and horrible. Try and rest as much as you can for the rest of today xxx

Feel all floaty and dizzy and am so worried about being sick everywhere!

Am back in work today so no chance of some rest. Least not til I get home.
Feel so cwtchy I may venture to buy a onesie to snuggle in later! Lol x

Feel all floaty and dizzy and am so worried about being sick everywhere!

Am back in work today so no chance of some rest. Least not til I get home.
Feel so cwtchy I may venture to buy a onesie to snuggle in later! Lol x
Get one! You won't regret it!! Lol..

If you're that bad hun you need to go home xxx

Busy day today catching up on all the work I've missed over the past few days whilst I've been off.

Have felt so rough though. Co-codamol really does not agree with me. Have felt floaty, dizzy and very sickie all day.
Hope it gets better as my tummy is very sore.

Was very hungry at lunchtime and I'd already eaten the pineapple that I'd taken for lunch so went to a cafe and had a jacket potato and tuna mayo - think I've probably over estimated the syns in the mayo but would rather be over than under.

So, today's food:
HExA = Nothing
HExB = Weetabix Oatey Bar

BREAKFAST:
2x Plums
Weetabix Oatey Bar (HExB)

LUNCH:
Jacket Potato with Tuna Mayo (10 est. for Mayo)

DINNER:
Gok Wan recipe broth - Stock Pot, Oyster Sauce (1 syn), Soy Sauce, Spring Onion, Mushrooms and Tagleteli pasta

SNACKS:
Pineapple
Shape 0% Yoghurt
Raspberries

TOTAL SYNS = 11 SYNS

Awwww I hope your feeling better soon hun, theres nothing worse. Are you taking the co codamol after food? that may help rather than on an empty stomach.

Your broth sounds lovely and so easy, ive bought the stuff today to make a gammon one yum yum

Back