This time I will do it!!...

Heya. Still extremely sore. Just had dinner so can take my tablets now. Probably be sleeping in minutes lol. How are you today x

Argh! Got to go out for a meal with OH's family later for his Mum and Dad's Anniversary.
Don't like most of his family at the best of times and dreading try to keep the kids still etc...

Also, just checked the menu and nothing SW friendly - it's all curries/lasagne etc...
Dreading it, so want to stay on plan this week as well.

Maybe, if I take a Tramadol before we're due to go, I can claim that I'm not well enough?
Then again, that will annoy OH as we have never had a family meal with his family - been together 6years now and never done it! Saying that, I've never had a cuppa with any of his family either lol.

Argh, the things we're expected to do x

:-( its awful when you feel obliged to go somewhere hun. All you can do is make the wisest choices possible whilst there, maybe tomato based dishes?

You could always tell OH before you go, the kids need to be back for their bath/bedtime etc. He knows your not well hun, if you need to come home so be it x

I've already read him the riot act. His family are not to keen on me and can be quite rude. They also think that if my kids are playing up, that they are within their rights to shout at them.
Warned OH that if they start criticising me or say anything about the kids then I'm gone.
Not taking my second tablet until late this evening so I can drive, then if I need to go I can.

Am hoping that when I get there I can just ask for cod and new pots or something. Then again, I'll probably be criticised for that lol xx

Wtf!!! why dont they like you? whats their problem?

Kids are just being kids at that age hun what do they expect!!!! grrrr Concentrate on you and the little ones hun sod em

Bloody hell, they need to come outta the dark ages. Its just a number for gods sake, and if you 2 are happy why cant they be grrr.

Argh! Got to go out for a meal with OH's family later for his Mum and Dad's Anniversary.
Don't like most of his family at the best of times and dreading try to keep the kids still etc...

Also, just checked the menu and nothing SW friendly - it's all curries/lasagne etc...
Dreading it, so want to stay on plan this week as well.

Maybe, if I take a Tramadol before we're due to go, I can claim that I'm not well enough?
Then again, that will annoy OH as we have never had a family meal with his family - been together 6years now and never done it! Saying that, I've never had a cuppa with any of his family either lol.

Argh, the things we're expected to do x

I've already read him the riot act. His family are not to keen on me and can be quite rude. They also think that if my kids are playing up, that they are within their rights to shout at them.
Warned OH that if they start criticising me or say anything about the kids then I'm gone.
Not taking my second tablet until late this evening so I can drive, then if I need to go I can.

Am hoping that when I get there I can just ask for cod and new pots or something. Then again, I'll probably be criticised for that lol xx

Awkward situation to be in! Pick the best you can. They'll often swap chips for a jacket/boiled rice. And stick to your guns of they're rude, leave x

Back from meal and it was actually okay, sat with my neices who are more my age so had a good laugh.

Kids were amazing! Some of OH's sister' children were running wild so was extra proud of my two.

Tried to stick to plan as much as poss although prob have gone over syns. Didn't have dessert though, waited til I got home and had a Muller.

Today's food:
HExA = Nothing
HExB = 2x Benefit Bars

BREAKFAST:
Nothing

LUNCH:
Smash Potato Cakes, Fry Light 'fried' Egg, Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Baked Beans

DINNER:
Cod (cooked in batter but batter removed before eating) Chips and Mushy Peas

SNACKS:
Mullerlight

TOTAL SYNS = unsure due to chips

Thanks hun. Just made me transformation back to boring old me - make up off, PJ's on, hair tied up on head, contacts out and glasses out. Lol!

Curling up on the sofa to watch X Factor now x

Back