This time I will do it!!...

Aw thanks Sheila! Made me smile.

Nah wasn't as bad as anticipated. We sat with the 'young uns' lol x

Lovely day! Had a lie in as the kids got up late as they went to bed so late last night.
Then went to St Fagens - so hard to resist all the homemade welsh cakes, scones, bara brith, bread...
I did though - tough but worth it.

Then on the way home we stopped at a pub and had lunch - i had a chicken dinner with loadsa veg. Gravy was prob high in syns but resisted dessert.

Quite proud of myself as two days out, two meals out and I haven't done too badly :)

Off to pop pills now so if I don't reply tonight it's cos I've dropped off lol x

Evening hun - well done you should be proud too, youve done amazing considering the obstacles in your way.

Hows the pain today? xx

Your doing really well still mate well done :)

Thanks all.
Pain has been bad today - not sure if it's cos we've walked around for 3hrs!
OH drove up and back so I took tablets - half a dose mind, as I didn't want to feel funny. Was looking forward to a day with my babies.

Been working money out tonight and am thinking if dropping to 25hrs per week, just til after Xmas to give me a bit of time. I've had one thing after another lately and am feeling a tad run down. X

Dropping hours might be just what you need hun - it will also give you time to look for something else and charge your batteries.

I would go back to docs or even A & E if it doesnt improve chick you cant go on like that x

I think your right hun. It'll just give me time with the babies and to get back to myself.
I will go back if it doesn't improve. Got to have bloods done when anti-biotics finish anyway.

How are you feeling today? X

Wow! That is alot of pills! Hope you start to feel better soon hun. X

Mrs Store - think i will do it. Will sound manager out when I see her on Wednesday x

Taking today off as sick. Don't want to go in and still dosed up on pills anyway.
Feel a tad guilty ad supposed to be starting work on a new pilot project today in a different office.
Ah well, they'll have to cope. Can't be bothered. The thought of going to work makes me feel sick :-( x

Taking today off as sick. Don't want to go in and still dosed up on pills anyway.
Feel a tad guilty ad supposed to be starting work on a new pilot project today in a different office.
Ah well, they'll have to cope. Can't be bothered. The thought of going to work makes me feel sick :-( x

Morning hun.... Don't blame you to be honest.... No need to feel guilty one little bit!! You're not well.... They'll just have to manage!
How is the pain today? X

Even though I know it can't be helped, still have this guilt button built in lol.

Been a little sick this morning and that's helped the pain, weirdly.
Have a few more days of anti-biotics, have noticed that the pain is easing slightly over the past few days but it's still there x

Back