This time I will do it!!...

Sorry didn't see your post when I replied earlier... Glad they've made a diagnosis for you now and hope the pain eases soon xx

Thanks both.

Sheila - if they'd made a firm diagnosis before i could've had different treatment. Annoyed that I'm in agony due to a failure in their part x

Thanks both.

Sheila - if they'd made a firm diagnosis before i could've had different treatment. Annoyed that I'm in agony due to a failure in their part x

Thats why Im saying keep a record of everything hun - I work with medical negligence cases. Ill text you as I cant say too much on here x

Lol! Feeling rough this morning hun. You were right about the Tramadol, made me floaty and sick. Went to bed to try to sleep it off x

Yeah I rung in sick this morning. No chance I could drive the 30mins to work even after the tablets. Still feel funny this morning and due to take another in a minute! X

Well. I finally braved a WI at home today - 11st 12.5lbs. That's a 6lbs gain since last week!!! And a 11.5lbs gain since my SW lowest.

Need to get to the plan, it piles back on so easily and if I'm not careful I'll be back in the 12's.

Had sorted gym sessions out with Tom for next week, providing my tummy is better.
Four weeks til we go on holidays. 7lbs off by then is still do-able as long as I focus.

I can, I will and I'm going to as my Mam famously says xx

Slept most of the afternoon hun. Just woke up to get Aaron from school.

Tablets make me so tired but they do numb the pain slightly x

I took tramidol for a while, made me like a zombie! Surprised you even made it out of bed at all today! Glad it's helping with the pain, but not great for quality of life though. Get better soon xx

They do make you feel kinda weird. I went up to bed around lunch time and only woke to pick Aaron up. Have to take some more after swimming lessons x

Today's food:
HExA = 170ml Whole Milk
HExB = 2x Aldi Benefit Bar

BREAKFAST:
Nothing

LUNCH:
Batchelors Garlic and Mushroom Hi-Veg Pasta n Sauce with added Garlic and Mushrooms

DINNER:
Gok Wan Noodles - Stock Pot, Oyster Sauce (1 syn), Soy Sauce, Garlic, Ginger, Dried Noodles, Mushrooms and Spring Onions

SNACKS:
Shape 0% Yoghurt
Raspberries

TOTAL SYNS = 1 SYN

Back