This time I will do it!!...

They're little cakes cooked on a Bakestone with Sultanas and Cinnamon and sprinkled with sugar.
My Nana makes them the traditional way with a Bakestone - gorgeous!
Luckily the kids love them too so they won't last long enough to tempt me :) x

Hope tomorrow goes ok hun as Kathryn says a change will be good.

Another great food day - you will have a fab loss this week x

Hiya, I'm back! Hope all is well and work was okay with you xx

Evening hun. I'm good thanks, little bit of an upset stomach buy hoping that it'll help shift the lbs for WI on Thursday lol

Sorry to hear your back is playing up x

Good day - worked from a different office today - bit of multi-agency working. Was so nice to work in a place where everyone speaks to each other.

Had my dinner early as I was hungry but have fruit for snacks later.

Can't wait to WI this week - so hope I've had a good loss.

Today's food:
HExA = 3 Babybel Light
HExB = 30g Porridge Oats

BREAKFAST:
Magic Porridge (HExB) with Raspberries

LUNCH:
Tesco Finest Edameme and Pea Salad

DINNER:
Leftover Pasta with Chopped Tin Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Onion, Red Pepper, Paprika and Garlic with Babybel (HExA) on top

SNACKS:
Melon
Hot Cho (2 syns)

TOTAL SYNS = 2 SYNS

Had a lovely time. Back to normal from now. Sorry to hear you have a bad tummy, I do too, but I have the opposite problem. Need the poo fairy and WI is tomorrow. If anyone has seen her, or she is with them, can you send her over to me please. Thank you xx

Had a lovely time. Back to normal from now. Sorry to hear you have a bad tummy, I do too, but I have the opposite problem. Need the poo fairy and WI is tomorrow. If anyone has seen her, or she is with them, can you send her over to me please. Thank you xx

Sorry she was here twice but please take her I think she is up to mischief owwww :(

Back