This time I will do it!!...

Aww gotta love a snow day. Sounds like a great day on plan. I haven't got a microwave do you think the choc pud would work in the oven. I think it would just take longer.

Yeah it should do as normal cakes have eggs in and they are cooked in the oven.

Would prob take about 15-20mins I should imagine.

It's quite nice and at only 2 syns you can't go wrong.
Nice with Banana & Custard Mullerlight or with a frozen Mullerlight so its more like ice cream :)

Seems to satisfy me sweet tooth which is an achievement!

I still haven't had chance to make it yet but it's times like this that i wish I could. Something to keep me warm. It's making me hungry!!! Lol x

Hmmm... I have been really poorly the past couple of days and still not 100% now... Really bad stomach cramps, I've never been in so much pain in my life and I've had 3 ops in my lifetime!!! Lol but I'm doing okay, I'm not eating a lot and when i do it's a toffee ML yoghurt and a banana for the whole day and then a small dinner which I can just about eat xxx

how you getting on x

Thank you... I'm getting on the mend slowly...

You food dairys look yummy so I am sure you will carry on doing fantastic xxx

Hey hun im here to subscribe too and hopefully we can spur each other on. Ive started keeping a diary for the first time ever. Im writing down everything good or bad and just being totally honest. I think its the only way I can see where im doing well and where im going wrong.

Well done for resisting the bad and going with the good - were all on the same journey we will get there. Well done on your loss this week 2.5 is great. x

Hi well done so far your doing well, your diary is looking good too!!
I can really relate to you as I feel the same with food and things you say ring true to me!!
I also have a 3 year old and a 5 month old both boys! We enjoyed the snow aswell today :)
I've subscribed as can get some inspiration from you :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you everyone!

HBGirlie - good luck for WI and I hope you feel better soon.

Texty - thank you. Was surprised at my loss this week, but in a good way for a change! We'll all get there together!

Mummyof2boys - we're very similar! Even with children the same ages! How are you finding managing with a baby and a toddler? I'm still getting used to it lol.

Thanks for all your support - it would be a lot harder without everyone spurring me on!

Onwards and downwards xx

Yes I'm still getting used to it too lol but I take my hat off to you working full time!!
My 3 year old has really taken to the baby he loves him and luckily baby is really laid back so will chill In his chair, play mat etc while I get on with things!
I'm struggling at night tho baby doesn't sleep well and it's a killer!! :(

I struggle with food like you! And love a binge but I stop myself and find my willpower is pretty good now but I think something's clicked and I really want to lose the weight!! Got my oh on the diet too :)
Goodluck with it we can buddy up if you want as similar in lots of ways?! This our year we can do it :D xx

Buddying up sounds fab.

Working is easier than it sounds as my OH is a stay-at-home dad so at least I don't have to worry about childcare.

Oh sleep is definately the hardest! I think if I have a good night sleep I can tackle anything but at the moment the baby sleeps through but my 3yr old wakes at night for the loo and cuddles and takes ages to go back to sleep - think its cos I'm back in work and his routine has changed a bit. Here's hoping they all sleep soon!

It's great your OH is doing it with you! So nice to have the support, my OH does equal shares of cooking so even though he's not 'dieting' he is following the plan as he cooks SW friendly meals that we both eat as its easier than cooking a different meal for each of us. :)

Food has been an issue for me since my early teens and I really want to have a 'normal', healthy relationship with food. I hate the thought that my issues with food may rub off onto my children

Ah what's your secret with the baby sleeping through?? Hehe please share .... Although jack slept better last night!

Oh wow that's cool your oh stays at home I guess he enjoys it? I'm looking at going back part time and my oh will have the boys when I'm working so share the childcare between us.

It's great when you can all eat the meals isn't it, this is the best diet I've found I love all the recipes and find there's always something to eat!!
I have tried pretty much every single diet going even the Cambridge and celebrity slim milkshake ones but they were too hard to stick with!'

I've nearly lost 3 stone since having back in August just gotta keep getting it off :)

What are your plans this weekend? I need to think of something for dinner tonight too xx

I think the baby sleeping is more luck than anything else! Lol but we are quite strict with routine - set meal times, bathtime and set bedtime. She goes down awake into her cot but is so used to the routine she drops straight off. My toddler is the sleep nightmare! Lol.

He loves being home and I quite like working - I sometimes wish I could work part-time but unfortunatly I couldn't afford it :-(

SW is great - it works and I'm never hungry! I think over the years I've tried all the fads and miracle pills aswell.

Your weight loss is amazing!! Well done!
It's hard being a new mum, running a family and dieting!

Hopefully I can get the car out today so I can pick up my son's birthday cake then it's his party tomorrow - I just hope people can make it!!
Any plans?

I haven't a clue what to make today either - a quick look through the recipe books for inspiration I think xx

Argh! Today has been challenging to say the least!

Had to brave the snow to go and collect my son's birthday cake as it's his party tomorrow and must've passed at least 4 pizza shops!

Now I can't get pizza out of my head!
Dominos Veg Supreme with garlic and herb dip is calling me - unfortunately, I synned it and a small pizza would be 49syns without the dip!!
I don't want to go over by that many syns so am trying to hold out!!

Right - food today:

HExA = Nothing
HExB = Hi Fi Light bar

BREAKFAST:
Toffee Mullerlight

LUNCH:
SW Veg Broth - last of it thankfully! I was getting sick of eating it but I hate waste :)
Hi Fi Light bar (HExB)

DINNER:
Chinese Noodles out of the Gok Wan cookbook - made with dried noodles, ginger, chilli, garlic, shallots, veg stock, soy sauce and oyster sauce (1 syn) with spring onions sprinkled on top.

SNACKS:
Scan Bran Raspberry & Choc cake (11 syns) - lovely! The nicest scan bran cake I've tried, and I've experimented with a few!

It's 11 syns for the whole cake and I'm ashamed to say I've eaten it all but not going go beat myself up as it's within my syns and I'm hoping it'll get things moving so to speak!

TOTAL SYNS = 12 SYNS

Argh! Today has been challenging to say the least!

Had to brave the snow to go and collect my son's birthday cake as it's his party tomorrow and must've passed at least 4 pizza shops!

Now I can't get pizza out of my head!
Dominos Veg Supreme with garlic and herb dip is calling me - unfortunately, I synned it and a small pizza would be 49syns without the dip!!
I don't want to go over by that many syns so am trying to hold out!!

Right - food today:

HExA = Nothing
HExB = Hi Fi Light bar

BREAKFAST:
Toffee Mullerlight

LUNCH:
SW Veg Broth - last of it thankfully! I was getting sick of eating it but I hate waste :)
Hi Fi Light bar (HExB)

DINNER:
Chinese Noodles out of the Gok Wan cookbook - made with dried noodles, ginger, chilli, garlic, shallots, veg stock, soy sauce and oyster sauce (1 syn) with spring onions sprinkled on top.

SNACKS:
Scan Bran Raspberry & Choc cake (11 syns) - lovely! The nicest scan bran cake I've tried, and I've experimented with a few!

It's 11 syns for the whole cake and I'm ashamed to say I've eaten it all but not going go beat myself up as it's within my syns and I'm hoping it'll get things moving so to speak!

TOTAL SYNS = 12 SYNS

Another fab day. I think it's the bad weather that makes us struggle. Those noodles sound lovely might give those a try. Do you children eat the same as you?

That cake sounds good to and your right there's no need to beat yourself up as its all within your syns.

Hope your little one has a good party 2mo :)

Yeah I think so aswell - when it's cold all I seem to want to do it eat. Must be the comfort factor.

No the children eat first, and I prepare our food as I'm making theirs and then I cook it once they're in bed, so I can eat at least one meal in peace lol.
I post my diary early as I always know what I'm having once its prepared and as we don't usually eat until 7:30ish, it see's me through the night.

Thank you - I just hope people still come what with all the snow. All the planning and the weather is something I can't control! Lol.

another fantastic day for you and well done for not going towards your temptation in the pizza! it is the weather that is all making us want to comfort eat because even though i havent been 100% and off my food strangely enough all i wanna do is eat... bordeom does not help the situation... being off work wed and thursday then was only in work for mornign as they had to close the school to make the children got home safe and then when the weekend comes it feels like i have already had mine lol...

i hope everything goes okay for your son's party tomorrow =] and defo dont beat yourself up about the cake... like you said you are well within your syns so its not a problem... but i do panic if i use all my syns on one thing lol

Lol I think its because mentally your thinking 'a whole cske in one day!' but it was within syns.

I know what you mean about feeling like you've had your weekend! I'm all out of sync now! Lol.

Lets all keep ploughing onwards and downwards!

Hi there, subscribing to thread- I too have a three (and a half) year old and a four month old. Baby isn't a bad sleeper but toddler only just starting to sleep through- so cannot remember what it's like to sleep more than about 3 and a half hours in a row! Will be starting work again in march but luckily I'll only have to work about 12 hours a week- although that's because me OH is a chef and works about 70 hours a week and we can't afford childcare so most evenings it's like being a single parent. Our weights are quite similar I think- my first weigh in is on Monday- am a bit nervous as I've stuck to plan so if the result isn't good I'll be really discouraged - but you've done so well the plan clearly works!!! Anyway, good luck going forward x

Back