This time I will do it!!...

Wow your hubby sounds fab. I tried the magic porridge but never liked it. Have you tried the pancakes using oats and muller there yummy.

Lol he has some plus points but it's not a normal occurance.
Mind you this time he is being quite supportive, I think he can see how much it means to me.

Never tried the pancakes - how'd you make them? They sound lovely

Mix you oats with a muller yogurt and keep in fridge overnight. Then I'm morning add two eggs to the mixture. Spray frying pan with frylight and then put small amounts of mixture in once its hot. Turn over after a couple of mins. Xx

Today has been a difficult one...

The urge to binge has been unbearable! I even went into the Co-Op and bought loads of crisps and chocolate cake and just sat in the car looking at them whilst having an internal battle with myself - do I eat and eat and eat or do I resist as it's WI day tomorrow...

In the end I resisted and had a Hi-Fi Light Bar and a packet of Kellogg's Cracker Crisps. The horrible thing is, I know that even if I do manage to resist until after WI - and that is a big 'if' - I know it'll catch up with me at some point and I'll end up bingeing.

I thought that after all this time doing SW that I would be used to eating healthier and that the urge to binge would diminish - how wrong I could be, it just gets harder! It's worrying as I don't even know what 'triggered' the urge today and usually I try and pin down why I feel the need to binge in order to avoid it in the future. This time I've drawn a blank...

The only thing keeping me mildly sane today is the hope for a good loss at WI tomorrow.

Okay, today's food thus far:

HExA = nothing
HExB = 35g Porridge

BREAKFAST:
Magic porridge made with a Vanilla Mullerlight and with blueberries and raspberries sprinkled on top

LUNCH:
Apple, Grapes, Hi Fi Light bar (3 syns) and a packet of Kellogg's Cracker Crisps (4.5 syns)
Not the best lunch I know but it was that or a binge...

DINNER:
SW spicy wedges - hoping they'll satisfy the need to eat as they're filling

TOTAL SYNS = 7.5 syns

Well done for been strong. Don't worry about your lunch as you said its far better than a binge. Do you think you want to binge because you've had a good week, like sabotaging yourself. Xx

Yeah possibly.

I've been back to work since the 7th after my maternity leave and everyone keeps saying 'you look well' and 'you've lost weight'etc... And I hate it.

I hate any comments about my weight, positive or negative, so maybe it is is self-sabotage.

I think it's also a bit of guilt aswell - I feel guilty for having to go back to work full-time and for not being with the kids 24/7 etc...

Unfortunatly I can't really do anything about either of those situations so I guess I'm going to have to find a way of dealing with the urges to binge and not let it affect me so deeply.
Even though I haven't binged, I still feel the psychological effects, if that makes sense

It does make sense. It's hard when you return to work after mat leave I also get the guilty feelings as I get paid to look after other people's children when all I really want to do is look after my own. But it pays the bills.

Well done for not giving in your doing really well. :)

Much better day for me today!

Work was so busy I barely had time to sit down for a minute let alone think about food.

And.... I lost 2.5lbs at WI!!! So pleased :)

So food today:

HExA = 40g reduced fat cheddar
HExB = Nothing

BREAKFAST:
Punnet of strawberries

LUNCH:
Nothing - I know its wrong but I never after breakfast on WI day untol after I've weighed

DINNER:
SW veg broth - made with Carrots, Potato, Swede, Parsnip, Onion, Ginger, Garlic and stock made with a stockpot

SNACKS:
Choc pudding - made with Options Hot Choc (2 syns), egg, sweetener to taste and stuck in microwave for 60seconds

2x Jacobs Crackers (3 syns)

TOTAL SYNS = 5 syns

Aiming for 2lbs next week to get my 3stone award :)

Congrats on the weight loss!!! That choc pud sounds yummy!!! xxx

Thank you :)

Pud is lovely - even better with a frozen Mullerlight, it's like ice cream then!

Read it on a thread on here and it's a lovely treat, feels much more naughty than what it is x

Mmm I might have to try that. It defo sounds naughty but so yummy and makes you feel better about yourself knowing it all good for you x

Well done that's a fab weightloss :)

Choc pud sounds yummy :)

Thanks, it's really perked me up :)

Choc pud actually made me feel 'normal' if that makes sense - actually being able to have dessert with the OH xx

Not a bad day today - just really craving comfort foods, probably due to the snowy weather and being off work. But I have resisted - I think!

Todays food:
HExA = Nothing
HExB = Hi Fi Light Bar

BREAKFAST:
SW Veg Broth - left over from yesturday. Strange breakfast I know but I had a busy morning and didn't get around to eating until 11ish.

LUNCH:
SW Veg Broth - so nice, comforting and superfree I had it again :)

DINNER:
SW Egg (x2) and chips - haven't had this in so long it was heavenly!!!

SNACKS:
Choc Pud (2 syns) - made with Options Hot Choc, egg and sweetener. My new fav dessert!!
Crabbies Alcoholic Ginger Beer (13 syns)

TOTAL SYNS = 15 SYNS

Done a far bit of exercise today aswell - running around in the snow after a toddler!
I'm absolutely shattered but its been so nice to spend a day just playing with the kids - no work, no satelite TV as its down, no distractions :)

Back