This time I will do it!!...

Morning, hope your feeling well. You've had a couple if great days on plan your strength whilst dealing with everything is amazing well done you :)

Thanks Kel. I really want a loss this week so have been trying my best x

Courtesy car arrived today, first time back behind the wheel - not moving but just sat on my drive. Scary!

House looks like a tip! Getting fed up of it as usually everything has it's place and it's clean and tidy. Can't wait to get the keys on Thursday and start moving in. I need normality and a nice clean home again!

Food:
HExA = 175ml whole milk
HExB = 2 Weetabix

BREAKFAST:
HExA & HExB

LUNCH:
2 eggs, mushrooms, baked beans, 2 Quorn sausages (2 syns) and brown sauce (1 syn)

DINNER:
Spicy SW wedges

SNACKS:
2 oranges
Slim a Soup (2.5 syns)

TOTAL SYNS = 5.5 SYNS

Hi chick another good food day well done. How are you feeling today? I can only imagine how it felt to sit in the car hun ((big hugs))

Thanks hun. Feeling bit better today. The brusing has all come out now - at least I hope so! I'm black and blue! So although it's painful, I hope it starts to get better.

I think I had to get back into the car or I probably wouldn't do it ever again.

How are you hun? X

Well done getting back in the car. Hope the pain eases. Another great day on plan. Well done xx

I think thats a good idea hun - maybe have someone in with you the first time? Just do a short journey to shops or something?

Ive started using my gel today so fingers crossed it helps a bit.

Yeah, up and down the driveway a few times I think - all 3ft of it lol.

Oh how's it going hun? I hope it makes a difference for you. Have you started the drugs as well? Is it a pain having to rub the gel in all the time? 101 q's lol x

Lol 3ft is a good start

Ive had the gel on twice now I wont know until ive used it a few times I reckon, I had to get OH to rub it in, whilst he was rubbing he said my god Sheila I can feel all your ribs lol something he couldnt have done this time last year.

The drugs Ive had since January I just ran out, theyre an anti inflammatory, chemist said to be careful re stomach upset cos the tablets and the gel have the same thing in them and can cause an upset tummy so id need something for that too grrrrr

It's a wonder your not rattling with the fab weight loss an the drugs! Lol.

Great NSV though, its nice for your OH to notice all your hard work.

Really hope it works for you hun, although the possible upset tummy doesn't sound pleasant!
You've been in pain so long now, the docs rely do need to pull their fingers out and find something to help you x

Im losing count now of the people that keep saying to me dont you think you should stop now lol - I should put my reply on repeat haha.

I have to try the gel for 10 days if no better then I go back to docs, they have said they would send me for an x ray but pretty much told me it wont show anything if its muscular, ill just have to live with it :(

Haha I hope I dont get stopped at customs with the rattle then

I'm only joking hun, you stop when you feel comfortable. I hope you don't get stopped at the airport either! You've been so looking forward to the holiday! Imagine trying to explain why your rattling - a mixture of SW and drugs - doubt it' go down well lol.

With all the medical advances these days you would've though they would invest some time/money in curing muscular pain as well! Lets hope it works then hun, think positive xx

Awww I didnt take what you said as anything bad hun far from it - sometimes its hard to see how far we have come and its only when other people notice/comment that we can think - I have done well, I do look good now. I suppose its just hard to accept as I still look in the mirror and see a fat person.

The girl who said it to me at work today said, what have you been doing, I said SW.. she said well you have obviously been sticking to it cos its worked. I said try and tell the scales that on Wed lol

Oh you have done amazingly we done. If you don't sing your own praises, no-one else will :)

I'm sure the scales will be kind on Wednesday, you've had a fab week x

I feel like I have but they are saying different lol. Will you still go to yours on Thurs with moving house?

Yeah still going to WI otherwise I worry that I'll go off track. Not sure if I'll have time to stay to IT though. My scales are staying the same at the mo as well but we both got a few days to go yet x

Could you go to another class on Wed instead so that your not rushed on thurs? If not then at least your doing good by still going to WI even if you cant stay to IT.

Even 1lb off would make me happy this week. Then I need to kick butt for my hols. Im sure we will both have a fab day tomorrow, and I eat vrey little on a weigh day silly I know lol

Nah, i want to give myself the full week to try to lose, silly I know lol.
I don't eat much on WI day either, superstitions eh!?! Lol x

Yeh lol my C always says you should eat normal on a WI day - it might be ok for her but not me. It would be different if I had an early morning WI

Back