This time I will do it!!...

Awww hun your bound to be sore and still in shock I imagine.

You may not feel this is the right time but you should see about putting a whiplash claim in. Go to docs and get it on record.

I was in the hospital for ages hun. They took me straight there in an Ambulance as I was struggling to breathe. Done loads of xrays on my back and chest to check nothing was broken then CT scan as they couldn't believe I'd had a head on collision at 70mph and only had cuts and bruises.

When I rang the insurance company they said I had legal cover and mentioned putting a claim in. Told me I had to photograph all my bruises and should claim for that and loss of earning as I can't go to work etc...

Never had an accident before so this is all new to me x

Make sure you do take the pics hun. Your insurance company are right in telling you that. I think you should see a solicitor ( no win no fee) they will liase with the insurers of the other driver to get you a win sorted and some compensation. Motor liability claims are usually sorted in a few weeks providing the other party had insurance cover too

Regardless of that I hope your ok and are on the mend soon. Dont go back to work too early you need to rest x

They referred me to a solicitors and have passed all the details on so I don't have to go through what happened again in too much detail.
Had an email yesterday informing me of the name of my 'case handler' and direct contact numbers.

On annual leave from Wednesday anyway as we're getting keys for new house on Thursday. Was hoping to start my annual leave a tad earlier. That would give me just over a fortnight off. My line manager said to take the fortnight off as sick and save my annual leave but I feel guilty doing that, I've only just gone back to work after maternity leave!

Just seems to be one thing after another lately! X

Id take your managers advice hun, you are "sick" its not like your pretending to be ill. You just be careful when your moving you dont do to much. x

True I just worry I'll be the office gossip if I do that - "she's off and only just come back.." Etc...
My office is quite *****y lol.

How are you today? Finger any better? X

I wouldnt let what ppl at work say bother you. Its not like you asked to be in an accident hun. Sod em you need to get better.

My finger is sore, I keep forgetting its my typing finger lol its the tip of the finger so very tender lol

Mine do too and thats why I get the acrylics on over the top. The only downside is the glue ruins your own nails. I couldnt be without them though my fingers look horrible fat and stubby when I dont have them on

Sounds like my nails! Lol.

I had the acrylics in when I got married but couldn't afford them regularly. Look so nice though x

Today's food:

HExA = 175ml whole milk (used to make mash and for tea's)
HExB = Kellogg's Chewy Bar

BREAKFAST:
Nothing

LUNCH:
Mash, SW roasties, peas, cauliflower, broccoli and gravy (4.5 syns)

DINNER:
Stir fry - mushrooms, onion, cabbage, carrots, beansprouts, baby sweetcorn. With beef oxo and cajun spice for seasoning.

SNACKS:
Mullerlight
Fruit salad - orange, apple and raspberries

TOTAL SYNS = 4.5 SYNS

Back