This time I will do it!!...

Didn't WI today. Only just got in from the move. Absolutely shattered and loads still to do.
Just hoping for a STS over the next week. Diet is not good, grabbing food on the go.

Hi chick I hope the move went well ( as well as can be expected anyway) boxes everywhere, the house upside down - I know the feeling I did it 3 years ago lol.

You have a week to sort the foodage - just get yourself sorted at home first. How are the aches and pains x

Feel useless hun. I thought as the house was immaculate when we viewed that we would be able to move straight in with minimal fuss and painting. Turns out that every wall is badly marked so all needs painting.

I can't lift/do anything so am just standing there directing boxes - argh!!

So currently, we're in the old house all sleeping on mattresses (except baby who's lucky enough to still have her cot, lol) until Tuesday to give us the weekend to paint and clean.
Hopefully will all be in and done and dusted then.
I don't know why we move, it's a nightmare! Lol.

How's the back hun? X

Awww dont you go overdoing it hun - Have you and your partner got help to do all the painting? its a big job for 1 person. Its hard but you need to rest.

My back is aching but have no real plans over the weekend so will rest it x

Husband is doing most of it but his friend is helping out for a few hours tomorrow. My Dad normally helps out but can't at the mo as still recovering from op.

Yeah rest up this weekend hun. Try to ease your back a bit. Doing too much carrying that shopping today! Xx

Yeh I knew when I was doing it, but it was stuff I had to get before I went out with the girls tonight :( I need to learn my limits.

Even if you only get a couple of rooms done, you can do the rest in time hun, once your in theres no rush. Its always the same when you go to view, you cant see the bad bits cos of other peoples furniture etc :cry: You will get there eventually hun

Yeah we will. Be better when we're actually in. And my parents have the kids tomorrow so at least we'll have a chance to plough on without the lil monsters.

Just take it easy hun. I know it's probably unavoidable sometimes but rest up this weekend and have fun shopping :)

No never been hun. What's it like? Coukd do with a nice shopping trip/day out. Been ages since I bought anything new and everything is a bit loose on me now. Then again, I begrudge buying too much til I'm at target, even if that does seem a long way off at the mo! X

Good luck with the move Hun its stressful sorting everything out butitwont be long till ya can enjoy ya new home xx

Ooh will have to try a shop there Texty. Maybe a target treat!

Appalling food day. Think I need to kick myself up the arse, get the move outta the way and GET BACK ON PLAN!! Argh!!

You okay? How's the back today? X

Thats a great idea hun and target isnt far off :D

Ive had a bad day foodwise today too, but hey ho sh*t happens hun - we will be fine. I forgot to take any painkillers and put gel on before I went out, I was only there about 45mins and I was in agony grrrr. So we went into the tapas bar for lunch and then i took some tablets after id eaten. I put gel on as soon as I got home lol.

How are your aches and pains today? I can only imagine how sore you are hun

Aw hun. And you were so looking forward to a good ole shopping trip. How was the Tapas?

I'm feeling a tad better today - I look worse as all the bruises have blackened but it's slightly easier to breathe and I can finally sleep almost lying down. Have been sleeping upright for the last few nights as it's been too painful to lie down x

Im glad your improving a little hun it will take time, nothing worse than not being able to sleep because of pain.

I still enjoyed my trip out hun I just couldnt walk for as long as I normally do. In the tapas bar I had chicken/onion/peppers skewers with salad, they also give you crusty bread and a little pot of garlic, I ate it all lol it was lush so god knows how many syns.

Oh sounds lush!!! Things like that though are nice treats and a part of life. Don't feel too guilty. You've done amazingly well and today is but one day.

I really need to find my motivation. Fearing a half stone gain next Thursday at this rate!! X

No matter what the gain ( im sure it wont be 7lbs) you have had a really horrible week and "dieting" would be the last thing on my mind too, so accept the gain and start a new week hun. You have nothing to feel bad about and Im sure your C will understand as we all do on minis.

Your health comes first and foremost so worry about the diet later. Get yourself better x

Back