This time I will do it!!...

Feel like yuck today - numb throat and sniffly, the beginnings of a cold no doubt :-(
As a result been fancying comfort foods but tried to do it SW style as I'm hoping to get my 3stone award at Thursday's WI.

Todays food:

HExA = Nothing
HExB = 35g Porridge

BREAKFAST:
Magic porride (made with Mullerlight and HExB) with chopped banana

LUNCH:
2X SW mini quiches - made in cupcake moulds with mushrooms, onions, garden peas and 2 eggs
Strawberries

DINNER:
SW Egg and Chips - mmmmm...

SNACKS:
Half a tin of mushy peas with mint sauce added :)
WeightWatchers Choc Mini Roll 4.5syns
Fresh garden peas

TOTAL SYNS = 4.5

Hope you feel better soon, good luck for your 3 stone award, I'm sure you'll smash it. Your diarys lookin fab. I love that we can make all comfort foods sw friendly. Don't think I'd survive without the chips lol

Ah feeling fed up today! Sick of the snow, its my son's 3rd birthday and I'm a bit nostalgic and OH is driving me nuts (I'm usually in work so we dont spend 24/7 together but I've been off today for son's birthday/snow and he's in one of those niggly moods and is driving me potty!!!)
Oh and this cold is now fully fledged meaning I can't taste anything :-(

Okay, rant over, sorry!

Food today:
HExA = 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
HExB = Hi Fi Light

BREAKFAST:
Mullerlight

LUNCH:
Egg, Mushrooms, Beans and 2x Quorn sausages (2 syns)

DINNER:
SW Pizza - Wholemeal pitta (8.5 syns), Tomato puree, Peppers, Onion, Chilli, Garden Peas, Cheese (HExA)

TOTAL SYNS = 10.5 syns

Ah sorry your feeling fed up hun! I'm feeling the same with my oh tonight!! He finished work early so was home by 1.30 I had a day in today to help my son with his potty training and wanted to have a clear out and sort out of the boys clothes. We chilled and watched some telly then I started on the clothes and oh put baby to sleep and he fell asleep with him!! He's always falling asleep tho so I ended up doing it all on my own!! His laziness just drives me crazy :(
He does help round the house but he does fall asleep way too much!!

I had a good food day tho which I'm feeling good about as only lost a pound last night!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Men eh! My OH is a stay at home dad and always insists its harder than what I do - go to work. What I try to explain is I'm up a full 2 hrs before he rises, do a full days work and them come home and parent two babies. As soon as I get home he switches off and does nothing whereas I just keep going. Grrr...

Well done on your food today and a pound off is great! It's going in the right direction and have you seen that 'pound of fat' on the interest tables at SW! A pound looks huge!

X

Oh and how's potty training going? I hated potty training! It took so long and 'accidents' would always happen when your in the most inappropriate place! Lol x

I cant complain about my OH where housework is concerned he does more than me, we both work full time, our kids are grown up now, but he never and i mean NEVER cooks, it would be nice to come home from work one night and have a meal cooked FOR me lol.

Eugh I hate potty training!! He is 3 now and wouldbt entertain it at all was soo stubborn!! But now he has started going some days he's brilliant but others like today 2 poos in nappy then 2 wees in his pants so nappy went back on! I no
U shouldn't tell them off but I did and took away his fave toy Ohwell tomorrow another day!! I might bite the bullet and put him in pants when we're out see what happens.

Oh men can be prats can't they!! U must be shattered and then not being able to sit down for abit :-/

My oh loves cooking but so do I we take it in turns but I do seem to cook alot more I enjoy it tho. He is good with hoovering and tidying up but he falls asleep all the time it causes so many rows!! I was extra annoyed cos my 3 yr old woke up 4 times crying last night so I had to go in and settle him each time and the baby woke every 3 hours for a feed!!! Again I did them so in all not alot of sleep but oh sleeps through it all goes to work 10 til 1 then comes home and has an hours sleep at 4!! Not on really :( I'm getting early night now tho and he's on his long day tomorro so leaves the house at 5 won't get in til 7ish!

Yeah a pound is good I spose but want more lol xx
Decided I'm gonna go to ascot races this year and get a nice new dress so aiming for then now as a goal :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I cant complain about my OH where housework is concerned he does more than me, we both work full time, our kids are grown up now, but he never and i mean NEVER cooks, it would be nice to come home from work one night and have a meal cooked FOR me lol.

He's usually good I just wish he'd realise that when I'm in work, I'm not having a 'break' as he terms it but actually am working! Lol x

I just don't think men's brains actually register things - like they don't see whats wrong in their words/actions.
I feel for you on the sleep front though - if I had a good nights sleep I feel I can do anything but when I haven't, its wise to avoid me lol.

My little boy was the same with potty training. In the end we just went cold turkey - proper pants all day and pull up pants only at night. He eventually learnt that if he went in his pants it was uncomfortable and meant he had to get changed. It also helped letting him pick his own 'big boy pants' - Thomas the Tank Engine ones lol.
Now he's finally dry all day and Santa took the potty away when he brought the Xmas presents so he has to use the big toilet lol. He wears pull ups to bed but often goes to the toilet at night as well and his pull ups are dry in the morning.
It look ages though, literally a month or two and I must admit I was on the verge of giving up so many times lol.
Its hard work! Keep smiling! Xx

Lol yeh luckily for me my OH works in a similar kind of job so he knows what i do day to day

That must be nice - someone to emphasize with you. My OH thinks I just natter on the phone all day and hand houses out - I'm a Housing Officer - but its a lot more than that! Lol.

Ah I'll feel guilty for moaning about him tomorrow lol x

Back