This time I will do it!!...

Well done for been on plan after a stressful day.
Defo think work stress plays a big part in emotional eating, I try and switch off but sure it's not that easy for you xx

Argh!! I just want to eat and eat and eat!!

TOTM has arrived and all I want to do is eat cake and carbs - stupid thing is I'm not really hungry, I just get comfort from eating.

WI day tomorrow so am trying to resist as I'll only end up regretting it when I get on the scales!

Today's food:
HExA = Nothing
HExB = 20 Almonds

BREAKFAST:
Strawberries and Mullerlight

LUNCH:
HexB and a Banana

DINNER:
Spicy Potatoes

SNACKS:
Walkers Baked Stars (4.5 syns)
WeightWatchers Caramel Shortcake (6 syns)
Mullerlight

TOTAL SYNS = 10.5 SYNS

Eugh I know how you feel I had a really bad week last week battling with myself all the time I just wanted to eat and eat and eat and I did and ended up maintaining!!
So today I'm back on plan and feel so good for it :)
Hope u can resist just think how good you'll feel on the scales tomorro if you resist!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck for wi :)

Eugh I know how you feel I had a really bad week last week battling with myself all the time I just wanted to eat and eat and eat and I did and ended up maintaining!!
So today I'm back on plan and feel so good for it :)
Hope u can resist just think how good you'll feel on the scales tomorro if you resist!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A maintain is better than a gain hun xx

Hi hun hows your day been today stress wise?

I came home early had a major migraine and felt as sick as a dog :-(

To be honest hun I booked a 'meeting' in and came home early. Naughty I know but it's been a horrible few days.

How you feeling now hun? Migraines are nasty! Hugs! X

Its just a dull ache now but ive acquired a twitch in my right eye lol people might think im winking at them.

I hope your feeling better soon hun its pants when you feel rubbish. Good luck for your WI tomorrow x

3.5lb off for me today. So pleased.

Not going to post my food today as tonight is treat night and I think a chocolate brownie may be calling me...

3.5lb off for me today. So pleased.

Not going to post my food today as tonight is treat night and I think a chocolate brownie may be calling me...

Well done that's amazing, enjoy your treat you deserve it. Xx

Thanks. But I couldn't stop at one brownie...then the crisps called...

Ah well today is a new day, I'll try to reduce the rest of my daily syns to 10 to account for some of what I ate. Need 2.5lb this week for my 3.5 stone award and I so want it!!

Ah awful day today. It's TOTM and I'm really having a time of it this month - stomach is swollen and left side is very painful. Docs investigating my endometriosis again :-(

On another note, got called into nursery today because someone pushed my 3year old and he went to punch them! Feel absolutely awful, all I've done is cry. Don't know where he's getting it from and just don't know what to do. Feel like I'm a failure - I didn't bring him up to be like that.
Sorry, I know that's not food related but have nowhere else to write things down.

Anyway, today's food:

HExA = Nothing
HExB = 20 Almonds

BREAKFAST:
Strawberries

LUNCH:
Banana, HExB

DINNER:
Quorn meatballs with tin tomatoes, onion, sweet pepper, courgette, mushrooms and curry powder

SNACKS:
Mullerlight
Strawberries
Tesco Millionaires Brownie (15.5 syns)

TOTAL SYNS = 15.5 SYNS
Was going to try to reduce daily syns to 10 tp account for yesterday but just needed something sweet today

Hi hunni sorry youve had a bad day (((hugs))), your not a failure and, no your son wasnt brought up that way but its how kids retaliate sometimes, it will have been a split second thing which he wont have even thought about first. Dont beat yourself up about it, he wont grow up to be a thug, its just childlike we all probably did it too. Dont make yourself ill over it chick.

You had a smidgeon over your daily syns dont worry about it, i had 33.5 today lol I had a cheeseburger and fries from mcdonalds, sometimes we do these things. The good thing is tomorrow is a different day. Chin up hun xx

Back