This time I will do it!!...

sorry to hear you didnt get it but glad Emma didnt either. Hope you are ok this morning xx

Thanks both.

I'm good. Just off to the gym. Must do a 100% week this week x

Afternoon hun sorry to hear you didnt get the job. You did look the part though very smart and swit swoo at the legs lol.

Hows your 100% week going x

These are volcanos not blisters lmao - I just want to chop my feet off they are burning :-(
It was glorious weather it was lovely to see everyone sitting in the park eating lunch etc

Well, was up early due to the stifling heat. Went to the gym and then dropped Mam and Dad off to the Airport.

Come back and have spent the day cleaning, tidying and running around after the kids.

Just sitting down for five...

So, today's food:
HExA = 2 Babybel
HExB = Hi-Fi Rocky Road Bar

BREAKFAST:
Peach

LUNCH:
Apple
Hi-Fi Rocky Road (HExB)

DINNER:
Spicy Chicken Breast Chunks and Roasted New Potatoes

SNACKS:
Cherries

TOTAL SYNS = 0 SYNS
Exercise - Gym

Good morning!!

Wow, I feel so much better for getting back to plan.

Need to shift my unofficial gain I showed on Thursday and either STS at group this week or a lb or two off would be even better.

Hoping the gym, upping my water intake and cutting syns this week will help.

Desperate to see those 10's x

Afternoon hun - liking the positive mental attitude today. You can do it just imagine the excitement when you see those 10's at WI - all that housework (Body Magic) has to count for something

You should have your feet up with those blisters!

I've been going to the gym for weeks now and it was only today that I went and didn't dread going. Hopefully I'm finally getting used to it x

I didnt get up until 11 - I made a cuppa and ive not moved off the chair since lol - I need to go get some shopping at some point though :-(

Lovely day doing nothing today! And it's been a tad cooler which has been nice.

So, today's food:
HExA = 70g Low Fat Soft Cheese
HExB = 5 Scan Bran

BREAKFAST:
Banana and a Cuppa

LUNCH:
Salad - Mixed Leaves, Spring Onions, Radish, Cucumber, Tomatoes, Mixed Sweet Peppers and Pickled Jalapeno's

DINNER:
Chicken stuffed with Garlic and Herb Soft Cheese (HExA) with Jersey Potatoes, Broccoli, Carrot, Courgette and Green Beans

SNACKS:
Cherries
Slim A Soup (2.5 syns)
SB Fruit Cake - SB (HExB), 100g Cherries (2.5 syns), 14g Raisins (2 syns), Eggs, A little strong black tea and Sweetener.

TOTAL SYNS = 7 SYNS
Exercise - Gym

Back