This time I will do it!!...

Looking very slim is that biceps i see lol xx

Morning lovely - nice result on the sneaky peek your doing brill. Looking great in the gym gear you look tiny ( not in height that is) lol

Thanks all. I do actually feel slimmer today, may be not serial weighing and just going on how I feel :)

Yep Mrs Store - a tattoo on both ankles, also have on on my tum, my foot and my back. Will probably get another when I'm at target to synbplise the journey! X

You look wonderful! So tiny! I still have relis over, been out for a 2 hour walk round the nature reserve with them to burn off the extra calories from their visit!

You look wonderful! So tiny! I still have relis over, been out for a 2 hour walk round the nature reserve with them to burn off the extra calories from their visit!

Thanks hun :)

Your good - still exercising with relatives over. Well done Hun, I really hope you get what you want loss-wise this week. You've worked really hard and deserve it xx

One of those boring days today, pottering around, tidying up the house etc...

So, todays food:
HExA = 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
HExB = Alpen Light Lemon Drizzle

BREAKFAST:
Shape 0% Yoghurt

LUNCH:
Jacket Potato with Beans and Cheese (HExA)
Apple

DINNER:
Batchelors Mild Curry Snackpot

SNACKS:
Diet Enery Drink (0.5 syns)
SB Carrot Cake (5 syns)
Cherries

TOTAL SYNS = 5.5 SYNS
Exercise - Gym

I've got 3 small ones... But had one made bigger so can I say 4? Lol. When I was 18 I had a Japanese symbol put on my shoulder, then I had a 'P' done on my wrist then tried to disguise it by making it bigger, and I have an 'M' on my tummy which is my son's initial xxx

I've got 3 small ones... But had one made bigger so can I say 4? Lol. When I was 18 I had a Japanese symbol put on my shoulder, then I had a 'P' done on my wrist then tried to disguise it by making it bigger, and I have an 'M' on my tummy which is my son's initial xxx

I love tattoos that symbolise children, so personal.

Can you still see the P on your wrist now it's bigger?

I've got a butterfly on my lower tummy, a hummingbird and a flower on one ankle, the chinese symbol for family on my foot, my son's name on the other ankle and my daughters name on my lower neck.
They're very addictive x

I've got a tatoo on my shoulder it's a heart with a Chinese symbol inside and my sons name below its horrible the writing looks like my son wrote it himself. I'm gonna get it covered when I can find something decent. I love ones that a personal to ppl. I've seen some amazing ones . X

Back