This time I will do it!!...

Don't think thats the same thing, these tend to be hidden and are usually small containers which just have a piece of paper in that you can log you have been there on and maybe odd little bits for the kids to nose at to keep them interested.
We haven't done it for a while but I'd love to get back out there!

Oh I see I think they sound great for family time. Xx

Heya hun.
Busy day at work but brought lots of SW food with me.

Even resisted cakes and pasties from someone's 30th. Feeling quite good today :).

How is your day? X

Thats great to hear hun - you can do it. Im in agony with my back today :( so feeling sorry for myself.

When does Aaron start back to school? Is he ok x

Aw hun. I bet you've just reached the end of your tether with it. You've suffered so long.

He went back yesterday hun, absolutely fine :). So proud of him x

Heya hun.
Busy day at work but brought lots of SW food with me.

Even resisted cakes and pasties from someone's 30th. Feeling quite good today :).

How is your day? X

Well done on resisting the cakes! It's so hard isn't it when every one around you is eating them but well done for not giving in x

Well done with resisting I'm having a much better day as well xx

yeah I am good thanks, hope the wee boy is getting on well at school

Good day today. Planned all my meals last night and it's really helped.

So, today's food:
HExA = 70g Low Fat Soft Cheese
HExB = Weetabix Oatey Bar

BREAKFAST:
Shape 0% Yoghurt

LUNCH:
Weetabix Oatey Bar (HExB)
Blueberries, Raspberries and 2x Tangerine

DINNER:
Pasta with Mushrooms, Red Onion, Garlic and Low Fat Garlic & Herb Soft Cheese (HExA)

SNACKS:
Batchelors Chicken Snack Pot (1 syn)

TOTAL SYNS = 1 SYN

she has and she has had homework already too :D

she this is her 2nd full week and she had to colour in a snake, write the letter S & match the numbers i.e 1 with 1 upto 3 and then write them too

Yes i am. I also forget tho that she is only 4.5 where as James was a week short of being 5 when he started

Men?! Honestly, if I thought he's leave and if I could buy him out of the house then he would be gone.

Sad to stay with someone for financial reasons. X

Back