This time I will do it!!...

Thanks all!
Quite nervous now as I hate flying.
Just locked the suitcases and put the babies to bed.
Enough time for a snack and then bed myself as we need to be up at 3:30am.

Have a lovely week everyone and will see you all when I get back - back to plan for the count down for Xmas! Xx

Have a wonderful and don't miss us too much xx

Have a fantastic holiday lovely - enjoy every minute of it and we want to hear all about it and see lots of pics when your back.

Make sure you relax. Have a safe flight hun xx

I'm back!
Had a delay coming home so didn't get home til early hours. Just done the food shop ready to jump back on plan

Weighed in at 12st dead today. A gain of 2lbs as I'd gained before I left.
Hopefully I'll be able to shift a few lbs before official WI on Thursday.

Hole everyone is okay? Xx

Lovely thanks! Was so nice to spend some quality time all together - forgot how cool my kids are lol!

Ready to get back to plan now. The thought of healthy food is so appealing after a week of stodge! :)

How are you? X

I'm good thanks :) glad you had a fab time hun! I know what you mean about looking forward to healthy foods again... My off plan weekend a while ago seemed like a good idea at the time but my body really didn't like it! I was actually craving fruit! :eek:

Welcome back, missed you. Hope you had a good time. 2lbs in nothing - you will have that off in no time at all. The memories from your holiday will be forever xx

Yayyyy welcome back chick - glad you had a fab time. 2lbs is nothing, it could have been so so much worse. You still have 6 days until WI you could get that off no probs. xx

Thanks both. I honestly had Minis withdrawal! Felt so strange not to have my phone glued to me! Lol.

Hoping to get 2lbs off by next Thursday x

Aw glad you had a good time, sounds lovely! Welcome back :) was the weather nice?

And well done on only gaining 2lbs, that's excellent. I gained 7lbs in 5 days once when I went away lol x

I think I could easily have gained more if it wasn't for the daily walks to settle the kids.
Weather was good, sunny but with a breeze. Always nice to be home though x

Nothing new with me. Lost 2.5lbs last week using the SAS log. On a mission to lose 5 this week! :eek:

Anju - fab loss. Whats an SAS Log? Heard of them but don't know what they are. Big ask this week but am right behind you!

Texty - 1lb isn't a huge loss, I'm sure you'll get that off this week and you'll get that 3st loss before you know it.

Big push for us all now before Xmas xx

Back