This time I will do it!!...

I think it's like a roller-coaster - some weeks I am absolutely starving and am constantly grazing. Other weeks I tend to not be very hungry and get by on just my meals with no snacks in between. Strange isn't it.

You'll find your own patterns soon x

Yes im grazing at the moment x

Sorry about the late reply!
Only a dog walk, trip to asda, the local retail park, washing, cleaning, 2 new recipes, cake made, all sorted for work tomorrow!
:)

S'ok hun :)
Very organised! Well done x

Just been browsing New Look online. Some lovely things in for Spring/Summer and not bad prices either. Haven't ordered anything - had to exercise a lot of willpower! Hope to get to target ASAP and then I'm going to treat myself to a shopping spree for new clothes. I do begrudge buying new now as I know they (hopefully) won't fit for long. Going to be super organised and start trying to put £50 a month away on payday until I get to target. I'll use that money then for my shopping trip :) x

That's a fab idea saving for a shopping spree at target :)

Oh no to being back to work tomorrow. Back to normality.

Bev - I think it'll help keep me motivated and will be a lovely treat when I get to target x

Think I may well follow your lead.

Do you do SW online or class? I'm debating whether to join again with the free membership voucher. Just so undecided :)

Think I may well follow your lead. Do you do SW online or class? I'm debating whether to join again with the free membership voucher. Just so undecided :)

Hi hun I've tried to go it alone but didn't have the will power & I'm rejoining class about a stone & half heavier

I've got the voucher think it's a good offer I'm also gonna buy a 12 week count down to

Great idea about putting money away, I'm desperate to buy new clothes but only gonna buy basics till i get to target.

I think the same Kel, I can't justify the expense of buying new clothes now so am going to manage til I get to target and then treat myself with a new wardrobe.

Think it'll help mentally to treat myself with something other than food.

What day are you going back to class? X

I think the same Kel, I can't justify the expense of buying new clothes now so am going to manage til I get to target and then treat myself with a new wardrobe. Think it'll help mentally to treat myself with something other than food. What day are you going back to class? X

Wednesday nervous & excited
Not starting properly till then. Want a fresh Start xx

Daft question but you know on SW Online, where it says the new HEx's, if it says something is a HEx for Green does that mean it is on Extra Easy as well?

I can't seem to find the updated list for Extra Easy HEx's x

Daft question but you know on SW Online, where it says the new HEx's, if it says something is a HEx for Green does that mean it is on Extra Easy as well?

I can't seem to find the updated list for Extra Easy HEx's x

I think that some of the HEXs on green vary to original and EE. Is it something specific that I can be looked up online?

I was just wondering if we get more of the Philadelphia Lightest than we do of the Light.

I'll check with C on Thursday.

Thanks hun x

Quite a nice day today - I went to work this morning to the satellite office I work from on Monday's. I like going there as the atmosphere is nicer and even though it's a tad more miles, it's actually quicker to get to as the traffic isn't as bad.

Finished half day then to come home and have Freya for OH to go to a hospital appointment. Got to pick Aaron up from school and do all the Mummy bits - even nicer considering it's his first day back to school.

As I was home early, I've already got all the clothes out ready for tomorrow morning, have prepped what I can for Aaron's lunchbox, have got my soup out to defrost ready for my lunch tomorrow, sorted my brekkie for the morning and have prepped the veg for my dinner :)

Babies just had their dinner so having cuddles before homework starts. Feeling very chilled as everything is done and there's no running around to do.
If only I could work part-time and do this all the time!

Enough of my waffling, todays food:
HExA = 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
HExB = 35g Porridge

BREAKFAST:
Magic Porridge with Blueberries

LUNCH:
SW Leek & Potato Soup
Banana

DINNER:
WM Pasta with Mushrooms, Red Onion, Red Pepper, Garlic, Basil and Passata topped with Cheese (HExA)

SNACKS:
Pomello

TOTAL SYNS = 0 SYNS

Yummy food day, dinner sounds delicious! And I know what you mean about wanting to work part time, I don't have kids or anything but often feel like I could do with working less hours just so I can get things done and have more time to chill. Ah, we can dream!

Just out of interest, and hope you don't mind me asking, but why don't you have many syns each day? ( I know everyone is different of course so I'm just being nosy really, hope you don't think I'm being rude) x

Yummy food day, dinner sounds delicious! And I know what you mean about wanting to work part time, I don't have kids or anything but often feel like I could do with working less hours just so I can get things done and have more time to chill. Ah, we can dream!

Just out of interest, and hope you don't mind me asking, but why don't you have many syns each day? ( I know everyone is different of course so I'm just being nosy really, hope you don't think I'm being rude) x

Thanks hun.

Think we all need to win the lottery and then we can spend the days as we please lol.

Not rude at all! All questions welcome!
I've only just got back to plan after a few weeks majorly off the rails where I gained about a stone.
When I first get back to plan I tend to try to minimise syns as I don't trust myself - if I have chocolate/crisps or something 'naughty' as my syns, it tends to lead to a binge as I have no self- control.
I find it easier to stop myself completely for a few weeks until I'm back 'in the zone' and then introduce things back.
Hope that makes sense! Lol x

What's pomelo hun is it a fruit? X

Back