This time I will do it!!...

Thanks Gilly x

I bet she is fine. They just know how to press our buttons. I used to sneak round the corner and peer in from the side window and they were always fine and happy after a quick cuddle.

When I was at uni, my cousin would look after Lydia & she would stand at the door scream, it was upsetting, but apparently after a few mins she was ok. It brings back memories, I'd drop her off in the morning & give her breakfast at home, she would then go to my cousins & have another breakfast!!! and the same would happen at lunchtime as well.

Thankfully that's exactly what happened HH!

OH picked her up at 1 and they said she'd stopped crying about 10mins after I left.
They even did a lovely poster full of pictures of her playing :)
She didn't eat anything but I think that'll come with time.

I'm shattered today! Had loads on at work and my back is very sore! Unusual for me.

Going to take Aaron to swimming lessons now and then back for a bath.

Today's food:
HExA = 40g Reduced Fat Cheese
HExB = 35g Porridge

BREAKFAST:
Magic Porridge

LUNCH:
Persimmon
Grapes

DINNER:
Batchelors Mac and Cheese Pasta n Sauce (1.5 syns) made with Water and topped with Cheese (HExA)

SNACKS:
4x Sugar Free Sweet (2 syns)
Persimmon

TOTAL SYNS = 3.5 SYNS

Ahh glad she was ok :) the poster with her pics sounds lovely :)

It's so cute! I'll post a pic later if I get chance.
Watching Aaron's lessons at the mo and he's gone up to the next level so he wants to go to the chippie to get a bag of chips, then go up my parents to eat them there.
No bath tonight then lol x

Hope ya back feels better soon
My nursery makes photo posters to as parents worry that there children cry all day. We also get children who don't eat at first aswell but they do after a few weeks. Xx

Back