This time I will do it!!...

Thanks both.
Not sure if it's me expecting too much or what. How come it isn't all romance and flowers like it is in the films?, x

Thanks both.
Not sure if it's me expecting too much or what. How come it isn't all romance and flowers like it is in the films?, x

Awww I wish it was hunnie - Ive been married 31 years and sometimes its like its become a habit. Life is never straightforward, if only it were eh.

Youve probably tired the tallking route with him, what about counselling? xx

Thanks both.

We've been married 26 years and it never has been romance & flowers! But I do think a relationship is hard with children I found it was, me, Bob & the kids as a whole, not me & Bob with kids if that makes sense, do you feel as a couple you have enough time together?

Only you can decide what is right for you.

Hi Vickie, sad to read you are unhappy. Only you know what is right for you and your relationships. Life is not full of the Mills and Boon rubbish. Marriage is tough and complicated. It has some hearts and flowers but not all the time. Good luck and we are all here for you x

Thanks all.
It's not that I'm unhappy it's just, like Sheila said, it sometimes feels like we're together out of habit rather than loving one another.

Tis hard with two small babies as well, we rarely spend any quality time together, we're usually shattered or broke!

We've talked tonight and OH is devastated that I'd even considered leaving.

My parents feel we need more time together so they are staying over at my house to have the kids on friday night so we can go up our friends for the evening.

Fingers crossed it all pans out.

Thanks for all the support - seems one thing after another lately x

Thanks all.
It's not that I'm unhappy it's just, like Sheila said, it sometimes feels like we're together out of habit rather than loving one another.

Tis hard with two small babies as well, we rarely spend any quality time together, we're usually shattered or broke!

We've talked tonight and OH is devastated that I'd even considered leaving.

My parents feel we need more time together so they are staying over at my house to have the kids on friday night so we can go up our friends for the evening.

Fingers crossed it all pans out.

Thanks for all the support - seems one thing after another lately x

I hope you can sort it out hun, it seems like you have love and support from your family too.

It is hard when you have little ones, been there done that, both working full time, home time food, bath, bed, wake up go to work come home food bath bed, its a vicious circle. Its good that you have spoken to your OH rather than just telling him one day, at least this way you can talk things through and try to work something out xx

Dont give in just yet hun xx

Hi hun x just wanted to drop by and ask how you're doing today? A lot on your mind I'm sure x L x

Aww hun sorry to hear how your feeling. I think spending some time together is the right thing to try.

It can all get a bit much especially when you have young children.

MorningMini’sApologiesfor my absence over the last few days, seems that no matter how good myintentions are; I cannot seem to stop filling my face,Iweighed this morning and was absolutely disgusted by what I saw – I’ve not goneto official WI for the past week or two as I’ve been too embarrassed, I amgoing tonight though in an attempt to shame myself back to plan. When I first started SW, I stayed avidly togroup every week and basked in the feeling of a loss, as I gradually lost theweight, there became a point where I got almost cocky and believed that I coulddo it on my own – still WI at group but not staying to Image Therapy – just showshow good IT is as since I’ve stopped going, all my weight has done is yo-yo – Ilose some, I gain it back ……. Well,as I said, I’m going to WI tonight and am staying to group to face the musicand tell my group just how badly I’ve fallen off the wagon and how much I need theirhelp – I hope it’ll go okay and that I won’t make a total idiot of out myselfby blubbering all the way through. I’mgoing to be totally honest, I have a night out planned tomorrow with OH andsome friends – tomorrow will not be on plan, I intend to fully enjoy myself andstop being such a misery – my poor OH is long suffering and we could do with agood night out together.So,the ‘diet’ will start again on Saturday. That ‘Detox’ I bought has also arrived and I intend to start thatSaturday – or Diet Day as I’ve nicknamed it!So,I will have 9 days on the Detox – diary will be updated each and every day withhow I’m feeling, progress etc…. – then once that has finished it’s straightback into SW Extra Easy.Iknow ‘Detox’ plans are controversial and most are often a ‘quick fix’ howeverit cost a lot of money and I’m hoping that it’ll give me the boost I need tokick-start my motivation and propel me to target. Ifeel awful since falling off the wagon – my headaches have returned, I’m permanentlygrumpy and my confidence has plummeted. Ido not want to return to how I was pre-SW and that is what will happen unless Inip this in the bud.The‘Detox’ is simply a facility to aid this. Sorryfor the long post, I hope I haven’t let any of you down – without the supportof Mini’s I would have caved a long time ago.AlthoughI have not yet met any of you, I do consider each and every one of you asfriends. xxx

Hi hun. Firstly STOP being so hard on yourself. So, you have gained weight... unfortunately you cannot go back and change that. So look forwards and focus on what you can do. You know what you need to do and you know how to lose weight. You have been successful in the past and will be successful again in the future.

Stay focussed on the positives. Stay to Image Therpay, I bet everyone will welcome you back, no judgements.We are all here to support and help you through this. Just as you have helped me on many occassions.

You are a wonderful person, so supportive, so inspiring and so kind. Please be kinder to yourself and give yourself a break. You haven't let anyone down at all. Good luck and remember we are all here and going through the same as you. ((((((Big Hugs))))))

Thanks everyone.
Sick of hearing myself moaning, sorry guys.

Onwards an downwards, staying to Image Therapy today is the first step x

Back