This time I will do it!!...

I'm same hun vowing to never buy a bigger size again
Even though you'll not feeling it I'm sure you'll look great xx

Thanks hun. Why do we do it ourselves eh?!!
A few months ago, I felt confident and attractive. I could go into my wardrobe and pull anything out, know it would fit.
Now I feel huge, picking floaty, oversized clothes to hide how big I am or having to rush out and buy more jeans as all the ones in my wardrobe will not do up.

I'm going to try to enjoy myself and put what I look like to the back of my mind - alcohol will help.
Tomorrow is my fresh start day - I will stick to the detox and the to SW. And I will get to target and feel confident again.

How are you getting on Kel? Did you rejoin group after? Xx

Thanks hun. Why do we do it ourselves eh?!! A few months ago, I felt confident and attractive. I could go into my wardrobe and pull anything out, know it would fit. Now I feel huge, picking floaty, oversized clothes to hide how big I am or having to rush out and buy more jeans as all the ones in my wardrobe will not do up. I'm going to try to enjoy myself and put what I look like to the back of my mind - alcohol will help. Tomorrow is my fresh start day - I will stick to the detox and the to SW. And I will get to target and feel confident again. How are you getting on Kel? Did you rejoin group after? Xx

I rejoined on the 8th lost 5.5 lbs it's coming off slowly this time but to be honest I've found the first few weeks a struggle. My motivations not a100% but I'm trying xx

I rejoined on the 8th lost 5.5 lbs it's coming off slowly this time but to be honest I've found the first few weeks a struggle. My motivations not a100% but I'm trying xx

That's a great loss so far hun!
I know motivation is hard hun but you know you can do it. Just take it one day at a time.
We're all right behind you x

Evening hun I hope you had a lovely time last night xx

Heya hun. Had a fab evening out!
Was lovely.
Didn't start the detox yesterday as I did have a lil hangover and decided to re-upholster a tub chair in Freya's bedroom - took hours with a hangover! And I've never re-upholstered a chair before. Me and my big ideas lol.

How are you? X

Morning all.
Well Day 1 of the Detox today - I definitely need it after what I drunk on Friday!

So, just had 'breakfast' which was two Garcinia tablets, 120ml of Aloe Vera Gel - which tastes disgusting! - and 250ml of water.

Will keep you posted on how I get on x

Morning all. Well Day 1 of the Detox today - I definitely need it after what I drunk on Friday! So, just had 'breakfast' which was two Garcinia tablets, 120ml of Aloe Vera Gel - which tastes disgusting! - and 250ml of water. Will keep you posted on how I get on x

Sounds pleasant lol do you eat anything on the detox?

That's a great loss so far hun! I know motivation is hard hun but you know you can do it. Just take it one day at a time. We're all right behind you x

Thanks hun x

Sounds pleasant lol do you eat anything on the detox?

For the first two days, it's just water, aloe vera gel and two milkshakes.
Then for day 3-9 you drink aloe vera gel, water, two shakes and a 600cal evening meal.
I think I'll do okay if I can get around drinking the aloe vera gel. It is gross and have to drink it four times per day for 9days.

X

Morning all.
Well Day 1 of the Detox today - I definitely need it after what I drunk on Friday!

So, just had 'breakfast' which was two Garcinia tablets, 120ml of Aloe Vera Gel - which tastes disgusting! - and 250ml of water.

Will keep you posted on how I get on x

Ohhhhhhhhh, I'm just gagging at the Aloe Vera Gel, I tried it once, never again. I did used to have aloe vera tablets for digestion which were much better, good luck x

For the first two days, it's just water, aloe vera gel and two milkshakes.
Then for day 3-9 you drink aloe vera gel, water, two shakes and a 600cal evening meal.
I think I'll do okay if I can get around drinking the aloe vera gel. It is gross and have to drink it four times per day for 9days.

X

Morning hun x gosh, sounds horrid but like u said, could b the kick start u need. Good luck with it, ur a stronger person than me :eek:
Take it 1 day at a time & we're here when the cravings get too strong x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

My friend did the aloe vera detox, she lost so much weight with it :). She also said the only down side was the taste. Well done for sticking to it. I hope you also get a fab result at the end of the week .

Kay xx

Morning hun x gosh, sounds horrid but like u said, could b the kick start u need. Good luck with it, ur a stronger person than me :eek:
Take it 1 day at a time & we're here when the cravings get too strong x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks hun.
I'm just trying to think one 'meal' at a time. Be easier on day 3 as you get to eat in the evenings x

My friend did the aloe vera detox, she lost so much weight with it :). She also said the only down side was the taste. Well done for sticking to it. I hope you also get a fab result at the end of the week .

Kay xx

Thanks hun. Praying I'll make it to the end.
The taste is definitely the worst bit x

Morning hun - I lol'd @ the upholstering with a hangover. Did you get it finished?

All I will say on the Detox is good luck hun it sounds yuk x

Back