This time I will do it!!...

Glad you got seen at the doc's. Hope the antibiotics clear up the ear infection soon. It's good to go to the asthma clinic for a check up just to be sure. Soon you'll be back to fit and healthy in no time :) . Did they give you any painkillers for the pain ?

Kay xx

Glad you got seen at the doc's. Hope the antibiotics clear up the ear infection soon. It's good to go to the asthma clinic for a check up just to be sure. Soon you'll be back to fit and healthy in no time :) . Did they give you any painkillers for the pain ?

Kay xx

No painkillers. I can take paracetamol they said. Dr did say that antibiotics should take effect in a few days but to make sure I finish the course.
Xx

Not even an infection can dull my appetite - just ate dinner with a hand warmer to my ear to stop it hurting so much lol x

I'm the same hun, I was eating wine gums when I had it-not a good idea! I don't know if they've mentioned it in ur group before but antibiotics can affect weight loss with some ppl & as ur back on track, just keep it in mind on ur next w.i day x hope they kick in soon for u & the pain eases off x take care hun x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm the same hun, I was eating wine gums when I had it-not a good idea! I don't know if they've mentioned it in ur group before but antibiotics can affect weight loss with some ppl & as ur back on track, just keep it in mind on ur next w.i day x hope they kick in soon for u & the pain eases off x take care hun x L x

Oh no! I never even though about them affecting my loss.
Fingers crossed it doesn't x

Oh no! I never even though about them affecting my loss.
Fingers crossed it doesn't x

Everyone's different hun, don't dwell on it, but you're so focussed this week that if theres a sts or a slight gain then its probably the tablets, so keep on doing what ur doing x L x

Thanks hun. I am feeling 'in the zone' at the mo.

Got another night out on 15th Feb and I want a good loss or two before then ideally x

Morning everyone.

Really don't want to go to work today, I feel rough but I don't think that's the crux of it - those girls who were causing the atmosphere are doing so again, I really don't want to be there anymore and I they're the reason. Awful really.
But, I have bills to pay so go I must.

Have a good day everyone xx

Morning everyone.

Really don't want to go to work today, I feel rough but I don't think that's the crux of it - those girls who were causing the atmosphere are doing so again, I really don't want to be there anymore and I they're the reason. Awful really.
But, I have bills to pay so go I must.

Have a good day everyone xx

Hey here to subscribe
Sorry to hear that your not feeling well. And about the girls causing atmosphere- try let it go over your head. Just think your better than them!
Have a good day xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey here to subscribe
Sorry to hear that your not feeling well. And about the girls causing atmosphere- try let it go over your head. Just think your better than them!
Have a good day xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Joanne and welcome to the ups, downs, tears and giggles of my diary.

Thanks hun, I will try to let it go over my head. Not easy when I feel poorly though, my temper frays that much more easily lol.

I see you've just started SW - how are you getting on? X

Got up slightly earlier this morning - only 10mins but as my lil ones were still sleeping, I've managed to get all the morning chores done - washing in, empty dishwasher, get school bags together...

Even had enough time for a lovely fruit salad and a cuppa for breakfast - simple things make me smile lol x

Back