This time I will do it!!...

Hi Joanne and welcome to the ups, downs, tears and giggles of my diary.

Thanks hun, I will try to let it go over my head. Not easy when I feel poorly though, my temper frays that much more easily lol.

I see you've just started SW - how are you getting on? X

Yeah I started sw on 1st January. If im honest the first two weeks I was really motivated but then I lost it. Back on it this week trying to lose the weight. Ill find out the damage tomorrow when I weigh myself. Hopefully it wont be too much xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi hun, hopefully work is not as bad as you think. Hows the ear this morning?

Yeah I started sw on 1st January. If im honest the first two weeks I was really motivated but then I lost it. Back on it this week trying to lose the weight. Ill find out the damage tomorrow when I weigh myself. Hopefully it wont be too much xx

We all fall off the wagon hun. The most important thing is jumping back on it.
Whatever the scales say tomorrow, take it on the chin and jump back on that wagon x

Luckily both girls are out of the office until this afternoon - small respite :)

Ear very sore. Had to make a few calls this morning and holding the phone to my ear was awful x

Hi hun xx I think that's really bad that there are women, adults, at work making you feel so bad? Do u feel you could ever talk to the about it?
Doesn't help u still feel poorly either x hope the tablets kick in soon 4 u x take care hun x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi hun xx I think that's really bad that there are women, adults, at work making you feel so bad? Do u feel you could ever talk to the about it?
Doesn't help u still feel poorly either x hope the tablets kick in soon 4 u x take care hun x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I spoke up about it before in my 1-2-1 hun. We all ended up with a talking to like we were at school. It helped briefly but now it's back to the same thing. X

Well, work was a 'mare today. The one girl that sits next to me was unbearable. Just need to remember that I work to live, unlike them, their entire world is work.

Prepped lunch for tomorrow and dinner is all prepped - just need to cook the chicken.

Made quiche yesterday for lunch today that you make with the Batchelors Pasta n Sauce - it was filling but I think normal SW Quiche made just with veg, eggs and cottage cheese is much nicer so won't be making that again.

So, today's food:
HExA = 250ml Semi-Skimmed Milk
HExB = 2x Alpen Light

BREAKFAST:
Fruit Salad - Orange, Apple, Banana & Blueberries

LUNCH:
SW Pasta Quiche - Batchelors Cheese & Broccoli Pasta n Sauce, 3x Eggs, Mushrooms, Spring Onions & Yellow Pepper

DINNER:
Cooked Dinner - Chicken, Mash, SW Roasties, Broccoli, Peas Carrots, Gravy (5 syns) & Mint Sauce (2 syns)

SNACKS:
Carrot Sticks
Latte made with SS Milk (HExA)
Orange

TOTAL SYNS = 7 SYNS

We all fall off the wagon hun. The most important thing is jumping back on it.
Whatever the scales say tomorrow, take it on the chin and jump back on that wagon x

Thank you
2lb gain so now just gotta get on it!

Thank you
2lb gain so now just gotta get on it!

2lbs isn't that bad hun. Try to stick to plan 100% this week and you'll be amazed at what you lose. SW is a great plan. If you need to ask questions, ask away, we're always happy to help. We're all in the same boat after all x

2lbs isn't that bad hun. Try to stick to plan 100% this week and you'll be amazed at what you lose. SW is a great plan. If you need to ask questions, ask away, we're always happy to help. We're all in the same boat after all x

Thank you very much hun. X

Morning. Feeling a little better thanks.

Got a meeting this morning for an update on my job and whether they'll offer redundancy etc...
Dreading it!

Any plans for today? X

Hope the meeting goes well! I'm working till about 10ish. Then not back in till almost 3, a trip to Aldi in between and parents evening tonight :eek: he's going to hand his options in tomorrow! My baby isn't a baby anymore :(

Hope the meeting goes well! I'm working till about 10ish. Then not back in till almost 3, a trip to Aldi in between and parents evening tonight :eek: he's going to hand his options in tomorrow! My baby isn't a baby anymore :(

He will always be your baby tho MRS ;-) Xxx

Another busy day hun.
Aw, Katie's right - he'll always be your baby x

Thanks both.

Meeting not positive at all:
10-12% pay cut. Possible salary protection for 12months. All roles will change. Have to reapply for my job, if I don't get it, will be demoted/redundancy. Need new job x

Hiya Vikki, been reading your thread over the past couple of weeks, you really have done well, I'm sorry to hear that things are not so good atm with various things going on, but I'm sure you'll bounce back and win the battle, after all ( you are Welsh ) x

Hiya Vikki, been reading your thread over the past couple of weeks, you really have done well, I'm sorry to hear that things are not so good atm with various things going on, but I'm sure you'll bounce back and win the battle, after all ( you are Welsh ) x

Hi hun.
Thanks for your kind words.
Do I detect another Welshie? :) x

Back