This time I will do it!!...

:)

Thanks hun. Keeping everything crossed for a loss on Thursday. Finish my antibiotics tomorrow so hopefully that won't affect a loss x

Shattered now for some reason and I've hardly done much today.

Off work tomorrow as OH has his MRI scan ready for his op in a few weeks time. No plans for tomorrow apart from cleaning - only did my big weekly clean yesterday and it could already do with another. I'll never have a show home with kids lol.

Been quite hungry today and fancying lots of comfort foods - hence today is a bit carb heavy. But it's on plan and I've enjoyed

Today's food:
HExA = 40g RF Cheddar
HExB = 2x WM Bread

BREAKFAST:
Strawberries & Raspberries topped with Shape 0% Yoghurt

LUNCH:
Batchelors Cheese & Broccoli Pasta n Sauce with added Peas. Topped with Cheese (HExA)

DINNER:
Cod, Boiled Potatoes, Peas and Parsley Sauce (4.5 syns)

SNACKS:
Quorn Sausage (2 syns), Onion & Brown Sauce (1 syn) sandwich (HExB)
Cherries
Grapes

TOTAL SYNS = 7.5 SYNS

Hi Vikki your food looks really good for today hun. I buy a lot of quorn products because I mainly do green. Have you tried the low fat quorn sausages, they are syn free. I'm not sure about other supermarkets but I shop at Asda and they are selling them :) . I know you probably can manage without syn free because your daily syns are quite low anyway, but just though I'd give you the tip .

Kay xx

Checked the scales this morning - down one measly lb! Been 100% to plan!
Normally when I stick to plan 100%, I have quite 'big' losses. So not happy. It's going to take forever to get to target at this rate! X

Dont start winding yourself up. You still have 4 full days until WI. I have stopped weighing every day as it had started to get me down. Went down to visit family this weekend, haven't seen them since Christmas. They all commented on how much smaller I looked in 6 weeks, even though the scales show me up by 1/2lb from my last visit! So its not all about the scales and the number they show.

Your right Anju. No more weighing til thursday. It only causes a binge if I see something I'm not happy with on the scales.

Hope you had a lovely time with your family! Xx

Had a lovely time, bit manic. But have confirmed the restaurant, finalised (and tasted) the menu, 70s disco themed birthday cake has been ordered, got an outfit for a wedding and spent time with family! Need a rest now to recover!

Had a lovely time, bit manic. But have confirmed the restaurant, finalised (and tasted) the menu, 70s disco themed birthday cake has been ordered, got an outfit for a wedding and spent time with family! Need a rest now to recover!

Wow! Makes me tired just thinking about it! 70's disco sounds fab though! Xx

Day off today as OH had his MRI Scan - was lovely doing the school run for Aaron and spending the day with Freya. Wish I could be home more.

Was going to clean but I thought 'stuff it' - I did a massive, full clean on Saturday and the house is hardly dirty. Just spent the day mooching.

Prepped lunch for tomorrow and dinner for later so feeling quite organised.

Today's food:
HExA = 40g RF Cheddar
HExB = 20 Almonds

BREAKFAST:
Tomato, Spring Onion & Cheese (HExA) Omelette

LUNCH:
Batchelors Chicken & Herb Low Fat Noodles

DINNER:
SW Pizza - Smash, Tomato Puree, Yellow Pepper, Mushroom, Onion, Jalepeno Peppers & Cheese (6 syns)

SNACKS:
Persimmon
Diet Energy Drink (0.5 syn)
Fruit Salad - Blueberries, Raspberries, Strawberries & Grapes

TOTAL SYNS = 6.5 SYNS

Evening hun I hope your well and that OH's scan went well. Awww how lovely you got to do the school run and spend the day with Freya, good organisation too :D

Food looks good today hun well done xx

Change of plan - fancy something 'naughty' so no longer having fruit salad and nuts.

Have wizzed up s cherry scan bran cake and using remaining syns for choc spread on top!

New food plan looks like this:
HExA = 40g RF Cheddar
HExB = 5 Scan Bran

BREAKFAST:
Tomato, Spring Onion & Cheese (HExA) Omelette

LUNCH:
Batchelors Chicken & Herb Low Fat Noodles

DINNER:
SW Pizza - Smash, Tomato Puree, Yellow Pepper, Mushroom, Onion, Jalepeno Peppers & Cheese (6 syns)

SNACKS:
Persimmon
Diet Energy Drink (0.5 syn)
Cherry SB (HExB) Cake with Chocolate Spread - 2tbsp (8 syns)

TOTAL SYNS = 14.5 SYNS

Thanks Kay :)
I fancied a sweet treat with the SB Cake - it's currently chilling in the freezer just to give the choc a bit of crunch!

How are you? X

Thanks Kay :)
I fancied a sweet treat with the SB Cake - it's currently chilling in the freezer just to give the choc a bit of crunch!

How are you? X

Not good, feel like I might be sounding like a scratched record :rolleyes: but just a bit anxious about tomorrows weigh in. I checked the home scales this morning and it showed a small gain, not a happy bunny.

Kay xx

Back