This time I will do this on Slim & Save :-)

Katierose

Gold Member
Hi Everyone :D,
I do have another diary which I will keep up telling my story so far but I have read so many inspiring diaries on here and everyone is so supportive so I thought I d start a S &S diary too to keep me on track :)

A bit about me I ave been very overweight since a very stressful divorce nearly 18 years ago now :(, This saw my weight spiral to 23 stone at my heaviest but I have battled with it properly for the last two years and was 18.9 last August but fell off the wagon in December and been struggling ever since really, my weight has affected me and stopped me doing things and I had written myself off as Im 50 next year but dont feel it.. :) still feel 21.. I have 2 grown up daughters which I brought up on my own and I definitely put my life on hold and now its "me" time but I need to be happy with myself first .. My starting weight was 17.3

So I started S&S 10 days ago, very pleased with my first weeks loss and am hoping for another loss in Week 2 altho there s no movement on the scales yet..
I look forward to getting to know you xx

Welcome aboard hunny

Some you time sounds like its in order. Stick to it the scales will start moving again soon

TTFN Xx

Thank you for the warm welcome Rebekah x you are doing so well and are a real inspiration :)
When I log in from my phone I know you can't see signatures so to let everyone know I lost 10 pounds in my first week :)) so can't really grumble at the scales not shifting yet can I ? My weigh in day is a mon
Feel a bit hungry today don't know why x

Day 11: well scales not budging but I think I shld stop weighing myself daily !! I have been 100% so hoping for a loss by Monday :)
Hope I'm not as hungry today
Today's food as follows :
Sweet porridge
Tomatoe chilli
Spicy sphag and veg
Lemon bar
X

I'm sure the scales have a mind of there own! I've moved mine so I can't weigh daily. I'm sure you'll have some downwards movement by WI!

Thanks Lizzy and nice to see you in my diary x hope we can support each other on this journey :)

Morning day 12 :
Not feeling as hungry tho no shift on scales I can't stop daily weighing lol but I have been 100% this week and 10 pounds is alot to lose in a week so hopefully a small loss on Monday fingers crossed
Does anyone know if you can have eggs as your protein?
X

Yes you can have two whole eggs as your protein.

Thank you Lexie x will have some eggs this weekend as a change
Hi to Jo you have done really well and will subscribe to your diary am looking forward to reading if this weekend x x

Glad your gettin on well hun, u live eggs poached, scrambled or baked, delish!

I can't avoid daily weighing either LOL well done so far Xx

Yay found your diary. How is your day going? I am motivated big time. My weight has stuck for 2 days so I want to be 100% today :). We'll see!

Yay some more visitors :)) x hi to Rebekah and Rocky I can't call you that lol
Am hanging on in there they had pizzas in the office but the fumes are nice !
I do find the weekends the hardest I have to admit but I am going to have eggs yay :) x

Hi x
Day 12 today I have managed to stay off the scales and will try to wait till mon I have stuck to this 100% and there was no movement to yesterday that would of normally sent me in a spiral but not this time . Have had my oatmeal which I love but not as keen on the sweet porridge both taste so very different . Am still in bed as I like a lie in at weekends :)
Hi Sia nice to see all these visitors encouraging me much appreciated x

Well done for making it to day 12!

I'm sure the scales will be good to you on Monday!

Hope the weekends going okay katie, they can be the hardest, just get through and it will get easier xx

I love the porridge...mmm

xxx

I got the days wrong lol it's day 14 today :) boy yesterday was hard don't know why had to have extra veg as just felt hungry so hoping today will be easier
Hi Rebekah x just trying to motivate myself to do the shred now I don't do the full jumping jacks don't want to fall through the ceiling just yet but I do my best and hope I will improve and maybe get super fit like yourself one day miss motivator I think I will call you :) do you think even if I'm not doing all the exercise s jumping around ? I di low impact for the jumping jacks etc the shred is still gd to do ? Ur advise will be much appreciated :)
So here s to another 100% day x

Good luck with Day 14 today petal. We can do this. We have to don't we. You're doing grand :D x.

Back