This time I will do this on Slim & Save :-)

Don't let your EX screw things up for you honey. They are ex's for a VERY good reason and acts like that just go to prove you were right to make him an ex ;)

Blips happens but it's strange if you look at my diary you'll see when I use to get upset or annoyed anything with emotions linked I use to eat ...now I attack a work out DVD or go for a walk to keep me away from danger zones :(

Life throws you situations and you suddenly realise you didn't turn to food for comfort it happens once and it's like Omg how much better do I feel and it makes the situation feel amazing. But what I'm trying to say is ...this blip will annoy you but next time you might catch urself ;) and it then becomes habit once you've stayed strong once :)

Keep going as you only fail and let them win if you don't keep trying honey. Huge hugs stay strong you can do this...plus ur daughter and those that matter know just what you do on a daily basis, rather than you having to tell them what you've done ;) x x x

Bless you leanne x what a lovely reply means alot. It really does thank you x you ladies are so kind and caring couldn't do this without you all :)

Sorry you're having a rough time lovely :-( feel better soon xxx

Good that you're back on track. What ur ex did was really low. Virtual slap for him. Best revenge is when u feel so good about yourself. Big hugs for u xxxxxxxxx

Shivie said:

Snap!!! <3

(although cant wait to feel better. Heh)

How you doing hunny?? Xxxx

Am struggling struggling :-( the incident opened up some old wounds :-( :-( there is more to say and you lovely ladies help me more than you will all ever know I will put more on here in the coming days just worried the wrong people will read it but then this is my healing therapy if that makes sense x
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there for me I hope I don't disappoint you all x x

Hugs,hunny

Your not dissapointing anyone sweetie

Vent away if you need hun

Your dealing with a lot, deep breath and take it day at a time. Meal at a time

Message me anytime xxxx

This is your diary honey feel free to let off steam whenever you need to. I do it all the time, hardly any weight loss related talk! Lol

Big big big ((((()hugs)))))) xxx

Hey, you're not disappointing anyone and this is your diary to use as you need to!

We're all here to support you so vent as much as you like!

Squeezyweezy said:
This is your diary honey feel free to let off steam whenever you need to. I do it all the time, hardly any weight loss related talk! Lol

Big big big ((((()hugs)))))) xxx

Ditto! It's your diary, people want to help and empathise and we can all do this TOGETHER!

Big hugs from me!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Sorry to hear you are feeling low. Life sure can get in the way of the best laid plans on times. Are you concerned that someone on here might know you from real life? If so disguise your profile a bit, avatar instead of a photo ect then rant away. Ranting and venting are invaluable when sorting out your eating as most of us are so used to pushing down our feelings with food. Not quite the same result when you eat a shake!

Keep the faith x

:bighug:

This is ur space to say what you like what's on ur mind and how ur feeling. I found bottling up emotions made me feel horrid and NO ONE has the right to make you feel that miserable honey. Keep strong and just take it 1 meal at a time they soon add up x x x

Hope everythings ok honey please don't let other derail your hard work x x x

Hi lovely ladies x x am still here I have holiday this week so I am going to chill And enjoy myself I'll be back on it next Monday :) feel much better in myself and am now the proud owner of a rower so I will get that set up this week ready for my next effort next week x
Thank you so much for being there for me :) :) x

Ooh, have a fantastic week off and make sure you do plenty of chilling!

Hope the weather stays good for you!

Glad your ok katie Xx enjoy your week off xxx

Back