Extra Easy This time I will reach goal!

Hello everyone :)
Going to my first class tonight after having my 3rd baby. I have enjoyed the last 9-10 months eating for 2 (and sometimes 3 and 4!) but now is a time for change! I have no idea how much I currently weigh, so not sure how much I have to lose but I predict 5-6 stone. My goal is 10stone so I will update tonight :) wish me luck!!! :cross:

Ahh! I'm the same! I had my first baby 10 weeks ago and decided to get back on slimming world! I had some terrible sugar cravings during pregnancy and piled the weight on! I've lost 9lb in the last 4 weeks! I'm 13st 5lb now and my target is also 10st.
Good luck for tonight!

Thanks sareypoop :)
great to know I'm not alone! I had a lucozade craving during my pregnancy, not the most diet friendly of drinks! Also ate far too many takeaways and chocolate, but I gave up the alcohol and fags so couldn't cut out everything!!! Lol xx

Clare,

I haven't had any kids but have been on and off diets for the last 10 years, finally this time feels different, I feel like I am doing this for myself and because I want to...not for anything or anyone but for me....finally....and I too will reach target!! and then I am definately staying there!!!!

Good luck...and if you want a buddy just let me know :)

Claire xx

boncuk said:
Clare,

I haven't had any kids but have been on and off diets for the last 10 years, finally this time feels different, I feel like I am doing this for myself and because I want to...not for anything or anyone but for me....finally....and I too will reach target!! and then I am definately staying there!!!!

Good luck...and if you want a buddy just let me know :)

Claire xx

This is me - on and off diets for 10 years. Bouncing between slimming world and weight watchers.
This time feels different for me too, this is the last time I'm going to lose this weight :)

Hi guys :) Thanks for your support. We will do it together this time I'm sure!
Went to my first class tonight and had a huge reality check, weighed in at 16st8lb! Never been this heavy so was shocked, but I do deserve it as I have eaten a very poor diet :ashamed0005:
here goes nothing!!

I'm not far off I'm 16.13 was 18.10 at the birth of my baby 7 weeks ago! I've 25lb's down, about another 6st to go. We'll all get there xx

Hiya Claire I'm back on slimming world too and I too origionally joined after having my first child and he is my pride and joy. I lost a stone in 5 weeks when I was on it before but fell of plan wen we went on a hols and it's taken me another 5 months to decide enough I enough and get all this weight off for good iv never been happy big so I dobt know y I never do anything about it but its time for a change. It's my sons first birthday in a week and half and I defiantly won't be bouncy on the castle with him this year il leave that to his dad :( I wish I could though. Good luck looking forward to seeing your weightloss journey

Abbie xx

Wow you have both had fantastic loses :) That has made me feel much more positive. My baby is 5 weeks (tomorrow) and I still have excess baby weight from my last 2 children (10 years and 22 months!) this time it won't take me as long! I have set a goal to reach target by my birthday week next year, so thats a steady 2lb a week loss to then...feeling positive I can do it this time, with the support we give each other here! What days do you all W.I? I'm a monday xx

Back