This time I wont give up!!

Karina4784

Hi,
I am new to this site, I am doing slimming world diet and in 4 weeks I have lost 11lbs which I am SO pleased about. However I am stuck on this mark and havent seen any results for two weeks even though I am following the plan.

I am going to start keeping a food diary on here, It really means a lot to me to lose weight so any help will be appreciated. I do not attend the meetings so here is the only place I can get tips.

A little about me: I live with my bf who is being v.supportive whilst I am dieting, I work alot so sometimes find it difficult to think of healthy snacks/lunch for work. My worse weakness is the weekends; I dont drink much alcohol at all however my partner and I LOVE going out for meals!
Does anyone have any suggestions on where/how I can still keep to plan whilst eating out?

Anyway heres my food diary for today:

Breakfast: muller light yoghurt and an alpen light bar.

Lunch: ham salad sandwich with brown bread (healthy option b) and another muller light.

Dinner: asda good for you pasta carbonara (1.5 syns on ee)

Snacks: strawberries, tesco good for you light crisp crackers with dairylea light cheese triangles. 4 cups of tea (healthy option a) with artificial sweeteners.

I am not sure on the syns for the crackers.

Back