This time I'm going for it

debbielerwill

Right, so I am back, heavier than my heaviest I have ever been.

Need to re read the book as I have forgotten pretty much the majority of what to do in the attack phase, let alone the cruise phases and also need to go shopping. Wow, so much to do.
Day one investigation and order oat bran online. The journey shall start "officially when my oatbran arrives!

Please please please let me stick to something just once in my life

Hello!" Thought I would pop over :) You can do it!"

Debbie you can and will do well come on xxx post your menus and keep posting xxx we'll hold your had to tw xxx

Hi Emsky, Sid and Pauline. Well, what a day to chose to start properly, Saturday the sunniest day of the year and my oh decides to sit in a pub beer garden all day. You'll be pleased to know I stuck to it though, now that is the most willpower I have ever had.

Just made my ginger oat biscuits - these will be my sweet snacks during the day. Now looking for a decent mayo recipe so I can have chicken and crispy bacon for lunch tomorrow. Hope your weekends have been good and sinless (in terms of food that is). x

Hi Debbie!" Well done on sticking to your guns in the beer garden!" :D

Couldn't remember how I did last time so have just scrolled through my old old threads, from the 29th July to 10th September last year I lost 19.5lbs. The stumbling block came in Septmber as it was my thirthieth, then we went on holiday and then did a booze cruise - Fatal, I should have just continued with the diet instead of thinking I would pick it back up.

Day 5 - so far so good, 2 more days of attack and then veg. Oh veg how I am missing you.

Going to boil a couple of eggs and have a tin of tuna for lunch. Make up a new batch of biscuits for the last two days of attack and then up the oat bran.

Come on veg - I can see you round the corner......

Your doing fab debbie!" Keep it up!" :D

Fantastic xxx

weigh day today, attack over and 7.3lbs off. Veg's here i come

dry fry up for brekkie
and bolognaise for dinner (sans spag)

So looking forward to it.

whoooooooooooooop Debs well done fantastic attack loss xxx enjoy your veg xxx

Well done Debbie! You defiantly meant what you said when you said you were going for it, I hope you've enjoyed your veg today :D

Well, weekend two without alcohol. Had bike rides and actually enjoyed being on the plan.
It's a PV day today so I am having roast beef slices and salad for lunch and bolognaise and salad for dinner.
Snack wise - muller light cocounut flavour with two tabs of oatbran (my very own bounty).
Exercise - running club and cycle to and from work

Week two and going out for dinner with the girls tonight, I have looked at the menu and am going to have the seafood cocktail without dressing as a starter and the salmon with vergetables (no butter) for the main. I pray that there are no menu changes otherwise I am scuppered.

well planned Debbie, hope you have a great night xxx

Flynns was lovely and I didn't succumb to peer pressure and drink which was pleasing. Had a good weight loss last week, however this week seems to be stagnating a little and to date since Saturday I have gained a pound. Therefore I am reverting to monitering and writing a food diary.

Today - PP
two boiled egg
Oat bran - muller greek style yoghurt
mixed sea food/tuna (for dinner) with spices

up your pure protein, a chicken a day and drink plenty of water

Back