This time I'm going for it

I'm nando'sing it tomorrow and having a PV day today.

Bolognaise for lunch and dinner - on pint two of water for the day.

Will buy some chicken portions from the market man as he is in town today and ensure that I up the chicken

Your doing well Debbie, it's so hard to get your head around eating more to loose weight! I cook a chicken I the morning and eat the lot through the day, and always got a couple of hard boiled eggs in my handbag when out :p I think I'm the only person on the planet that's never been to nandos! I'll have to give it a try, it's the perfect place to eat on this diet, we went out over the weekend and I found the harvester was easy, as sauces and extras aren't automatically put on food. Xx

Enjoy your nandoings day xxx

Didn't do Nando's in the end the OH was too tired after work so just went home and had tuna and steak (which was yummy)

I have three weeks left until holiday and really need to lose a billion stone and more importantly my bottom belly HELP!!!! :)

I've less than two whoooooooooooooooooooooop, keep at it xxx

hmmmm... Confession time. I cheated last night by eating the skin on my chicken leg :/ bit disappointed with myself. Think i should remove it before cooking. Even my other half looked at me as if to say what are you doing??

Today on a pp day - two boiled eggs, chicken thighs SKIN REMOVED, muller light youghurt (didn't know they had bits in, so now a tolerated.
Oat bran ginger biscuits as snack
Salmon and something for dinner

Hi Debbie, dam that skin! I love it, and occasionally have accidentally eaten some, don't worry if its only once it's not going to do any harm. Your menu sounds so much better than mine, I'm having a lazy day, put I chicken in this morning and now eating it caveman style :p I'll finish it by mid afternoon so got some salmon for tea :D and muffins for tv snack tonight!
have you decided what your going to do on holiday? Are you going to follow the plan or just worry about it when you get back? Xx

4lbs off this week. Definitely Nandosing it today :). Want to get to under 14's for holiday and then will realistically be off it for holiday. I must get back on it afterwards though

Fab loss this week well done xxx

major major lapse this weekend and already the scales are showing a gain. well disappointed with myself.

got a week and a half until the holiday and really need to purge ahead

Don't look back, Debbie. You can rectify things easily before your holiday.

Head down, bum up (can you hear Sid shouting that from Portugal?!) :D

P x

Thanks Pauline, just disappointed in myself and worried that it was too easy to do it.

Back on it now though, onwards and upwards! :) x

so, it has been a few weeks (I have been on holiday) and I have put on 6lb's. This isn't as bad as it sounds as it was all inclusive and I was definitely taking advantage of it. The good thing is, that I am now getting back on the diet which is where I failed at my last attempt.

Day one starts in the morning!

Well done for getting straight back on it! I hope I can do the same but even more I hope I only gain 6lbs when I go on holiday! Keep plodding onwards and downwards :D

Hi Debbie hows it going ? has the holiday poundage gone?

Two off this week, 4 more to go. Need to reacquaint myself with lunch ideas as struggling with variations of chicken

I Know we need some new recipe Ideas xxx

Well, I well and truly burnt my chilli for this evenings dinner, so miffed as I chucked pretty much all turning veg into it. Ach well start again! :)

Back