Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

this time im gonna do it .

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mommysue, 18 January 2010 Social URL.

1. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    been dabbling on the diet on and off for ever . still my wt sits at 11 st 2 . well im focused this time . going to be 40 next year and im going to be slim . im on day 2 of ss and could eat my left arm at this moment !! lol. actually i feel more focuse han i ever have before . i am not setting myself a goal weight, as when i get near i give up . this time im just going to go with it for as long as i can then say when im happy at my size /wt . im in a 16 but want to be in 14, and around 10 stone . any less than that i look ill !! so anyway just saying a big hello to all old and new users.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Overtiredmum

Overtiredmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 2
    Well back mommysue! I too returned 2 weeks ago, thought I would find it so hard to get back into, but have found it relatively easy and have lost 12lbs, which I am pretty pleased about. You are right in that you have to be totally focused in doing this diet, but when you can stay focused, it really works. I haven't set myself a real target, but am going to SS until the end of January and then spend February slowly moving up stages and then finish it at the end of February. So I have that time to lose as much as possible and hope for the best, because financially I cannot afford to stay on it indefinitely.

4. Trash

Trash Still fighting

Start Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck Sue and your plan sounds great to see how and when you feel good :)

I'm sympathise with your re the hunger (i'm on day1) as I'm feeling the same at mo - mind you hasn't helped rest of family tucking into southern fried chicken breasts, chips and beans with bread and butter (which i made) :eek: But i've survived so far :p

5. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    good luck both with your diets . tracey i now remember what first few days are like . kids are all eating and im just finishing mushroom soup . mind i do slightly cheat . could never and have never given up my coffee with milk and 1 sugar , and i can only do 1 1/2 litres water a day and thats a real struggle . my body must be in its element as i never drink water unless in coffee. has never stopped ketosis but may slow down my loss, still i cant give up everything . have reduced coffee intake thou. i now have perhaps 5 mugs instead of about 15 !! seeing my cdc on thursday , we have had to cancel last 2 weeks cos of weather , but i had enough packs to get started.

6. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hello mommysue

Don't eat any of your limbs, however hungry you feel (ok, maybe a little finger!) - day 2 can be so tough, I know. I have done 2 weeks of a re-start, I just didn't think I would get to this stage because I am such a diet wimp but I did, and so will you!

Hang on in there and best of luck for getting to goal x

7. Nellyphant

Nellyphant Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.93%)
    Good luck. I'm on day 11 and I feel like eating one of my arms on a daily basis.

8. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Welcome Back --

MommySue. I think if you eat your own arm you don't really lose any weight (you just redistribute it). So, don't do that. I ofund things got better after the first three or four days -- so, hopefully you will, also.

MM

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.