This time is for good!

JLStretton said:
Yeah like I say I'm not knocking it. I had a friend use it and it helped him as well.

Agree Chezz once a month might be to much. But I'm going to see if I can do it. I bet I can't as once a week was hard enough. Lol

Got back from me mates and decided to get on bike. Did 15 mins 4.61k. Feeling it now tho. Oh well it will all pay of in the end.

I'm a monthly weigher, as I tend to get obsessive about the numbers otherwise! They do reckon that's the best weighing frequency, especially for a woman, as it evens out the usual ups and downs that can distort things on a weekly basis. :) xx

I wish I did weigh in monthly as I have to admit I pop on the scales at times daily or more. My WIs are weekly but I get so paranoid I usually am aware what it will be like. A few times I have been able to weight till the weigh in but that is less often then not. I am sure if I had the will power I would get a bigger kick out of monthly ones.

xMariex said:
I wish I did weigh in monthly as I have to admit I pop on the scales at times daily or more. My WIs are weekly but I get so paranoid I usually am aware what it will be like. A few times I have been able to weight till the weigh in but that is less often then not. I am sure if I had the will power I would get a bigger kick out of monthly ones.

I started out only being weighed by my GP every 8 weeks, so monthly is actually stepping it up for me, lol. It does suit me well. :) xx

hi everyone

hope your all having a good weekend x

Hello chezz yeah weekend been good. And going to the seaside for the day tomorrow with the boys and Laura so will be special as she moves away with boys day after :-(

Hope you had/having fun?

Hello chezz yeah weekend been good. And going to the seaside for the day tomorrow with the boys and Laura so will be special as she moves away with boys day after :-(

Hope you had/having fun?
Aww hun :( I hope you guys have a lovely day together x

hi james have a great day at the seaside that`s sad your boys and laura moving but least you are friends and thats great and wow look at the weather do not forget your sun lotion and trunks :D

Trunks. Yeah should of taken my spedos lol

Yesterday was mixed emotions, had a brilliant time but as the day went on was hard in that knowing they will be gone the next day. Saying goodbye at end of day was one of the hardest things I've had to do.

Ate way to much but don't regret it. I was planning on eating what I wanted yesterday and thats what I did.

Had a sanie and some crisps earlier for dinner. For tea I have just had a cottage pie ready meal and it was rank. Feral sick as a pig.

JLStretton said:
Had a sanie and some crisps earlier for dinner. For tea I have just had a cottage pie ready meal and it was rank. Feral sick as a pig.

Lol, I'm about to have a cottage pie ready meal for dinner too! I add veg to mine and usually quite enjoy it though. :) xx

Wish I'd of had some veg or something with it but think it still would of been rank. Hope yours was better.

Got some frozen leg and a lamb shank thing but it's covered in honey or something but should taste alright. Will have to check cals and fat

JLStretton said:
Wish I'd of had some veg or something with it but think it still would of been rank. Hope yours was better.

Got some frozen leg and a lamb shank thing but it's covered in honey or something but should taste alright. Will have to check cals and fat

Mine was a Tesco Light Choices one, with one of their steam bags of mixed veg, very nice actually. :) xx

hi james how are you today xx

Had a really poor nights sleep. Just kept waking up. Had to go bed when I did tho as was getting the urge to pig out. But I didn't and glad I never now. Just had a yogurt for breakfast will have a sandwich and crisps for dinner and that lamb and leg for tea. Still no bike today as still aching bad.

How's your day going?

hi james oh i hate it when i cannot sleep and i usally want to raid the fridge :sigh: im doing ok thanks hope you aches and pains get better soon

Aches and pains still here. So thought I'd go on bike and try shake them away, probably not the best of moves out been watching fat programs all morning and spurred me on. Got a banging headache still but no pain no gain. Or should that be no pain no loss lol

16 mins done 5.26k

Had a early tea. The veg pack wasn't nice at all but the lamb was spot on and loved it mmm it said there was over a 1000 cals in it but was worth it and I never added the sauce so hopefully that took some away. Still below for the day overall tho. Need to start having cereal when I get up to bulk cals up. Just finding and fitting in a new regime after eating what and when I liked.

Thought I'd go on the bike again, another 16 mins done 5.22k this time.

Back