This time it's forever or Dieting for Disney!

Well done hun, that is fantastic. Really happy for you xx

aww that is fantastic. For me it was around the three stone mark when people started to notice. I love when people notice especially ones you haven't seen in a while.
It's a great motivator as well people noticing :) x

aww that is fantastic. For me it was around the three stone mark when people started to notice. I love when people notice especially ones you haven't seen in a while.
It's a great motivator as well people noticing :) x

It's the best thing when people say nice things and say you are looking well :) I've noticed a big difference in the way I look and feel this week. Hopefully will be feeling absolutely fantastic when I get to the 3 St mark. I've still got around 4 St to go but just taking it 1lb at a time :)

Day off today :) off to the cinema this afternoon to watch how to train your dragon 2. Loved the first one so can't wait!

Breakfast- peach, porridge

Lunch- pasta in sauce (1), hea cheese, mixed veg. I make up the pasta in sauce, mix in the veg, pop cheese on top and bake in the oven.

Cinema- 2 packs of popcorn (6.5 & 5.5)=12, coke zero.

Dinner- actifry chips (1.5), lm sausages, mixed veg.

How to train your dragon 2 was great! I loved it! I want a pet night fury <3

Cannot believe how much my body has changed over the past 2 weeks, how I feel about it & how my confidence has grown. So much more energy, so much happier and I'm finding life in general less stressful. I'm sure this is a combination effect from a diet high in fruit, vegetables and 'clean' foods and feeling better and happier with my appearance. I think writing this down at the time is important as it's what I need to look back on when I'm having a tough day and feel like stuffing my face with junk food!

Last edited:
Back at work today. Breakfast was grab & go. No fruit. Naughty girl!

Breakfast- chewy delight bar (heb)

Lunch- mug shot (2), peach, pear, plum, muller

Dinner- peanut butter curry and rice (4.5)

Total=6.5

2 packs tesco popcorn (8) while I watched the conjuring. Eek! Where's my cushion to hide behind?!!

Total=14.5

Last edited:
Morning :)

So glad you enjoyed the cinema might be going this weekend don't know what we might see yet tough.

I can feel your positivity coming through your posts hun and I'm just here nodding in agreement with you. You are in the zone that's how I felt after my first few weeks on sw. It's like your body doesn't want the crap sugar high fat foods. You have so much more energy because your eating healthy and clean. This is why I love sw. Before sw I would fall asleep by 10:30 most nights on the sofa now can't get me to bed most nights before 12! Have a great Friday :)

2.5 off. Half a pound away! Noooooo! But I did get slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month so I left happy. Anyway, I'm on it this week! I'm hoping for 2lbs :)

Awww so close still a fantastic loss! And SOTW and SOTM! Which is awesome!

Morning :)

So glad you enjoyed the cinema might be going this weekend don't know what we might see yet tough.

I can feel your positivity coming through your posts hun and I'm just here nodding in agreement with you. You are in the zone that's how I felt after my first few weeks on sw. It's like your body doesn't want the crap sugar high fat foods. You have so much more energy because your eating healthy and clean. This is why I love sw. Before sw I would fall asleep by 10:30 most nights on the sofa now can't get me to bed most nights before 12! Have a great Friday :)

That's right :) I don't even want to eat loads of junk anymore. I really hope I can be strong willed enough to not slip back :)

Working all day today, which is pants. Hate working weekends. Roll on 5pm!

Green today

Breakfast- porridge (no fruit-again!! Bad, bad girl!)

Lunch- mug shot (2.5), plum, peach, 2 clementines, muller.

Dinner- pasta n sauce (free), mixed veg, hea cheese.

Supper- 40g reeses pieces (10). Ohhhhh yeah! Yum yum!

Total=12.5

Last edited:
Working all day today, which is pants. Hate working weekends. Roll on 5pm! Green today Breakfast- porridge (no fruit-again!! Bad, bad girl!) Lunch- mug shot (2.5), plum, peach, 2 clementines, muller. Dinner- pasta n sauce (free), mixed veg, hea cheese. Total=2.5

Hope you had a good day! I had a long one :( worst is trying to get home from work through throngs of drunkards lol
Why didn't I think of putting cheese on a pasta n sauce! I bet that's lovely

Hope you had a good day! I had a long one :( worst is trying to get home from work through throngs of drunkards lol
Why didn't I think of putting cheese on a pasta n sauce! I bet that's lovely

I've got a long shift tomorrow ; ( at least at weekends I can park at work instead of using the train. I hate going home from a late on a Friday night and being the only sober person on the train! Lol.

It's really nice. I cook it first in the microwave, put the cooked pasta n sauce in an oven proof dish, mix in my 3rd superfree of frozen veg and sprinkle the cheese on top. Bake for 20 min at 200. Bet adding some meat would be nice too like ham, cooked bacon or cooked chicken.

Long day today. It was exhausting. I'm tired and only just sat down. Yawwwn!

Breakfast- porridge, banana

Lunch- mug shot, pear, peach, plum

Snack- banana, plum

Dinner- pasta, 50g reduced cheddar (8), 2 tbs red pesto pasta (4), asda hot & spicy chicken. This was a huge plate of food. I mean huge. It could have fed 2 people and I ate all of it. I was so hungry. I just hope I don't pay for this on weds. I know pasta is free. But....

Today hasn't been a good day, food wise or otherwise. I skipped lunch to go to town. Had a snack later on but by 5pm I felt hideous. Had to have cheese on toast because I was so hungry and needed something straight away.

Breakfast- banana, chewy delight

Break- apricot

Afternoon break- pear, 2 plums

Dinner- cheese on toast (heb, hea +2), birthday cake flavour m&ms from American sweet shop (10.5)

Edit- ended up having pizza and garlic bread last night. Felt so crappy and just needed something yummy. Anyway, line drawn and back on plan.

Last edited:
Back at work today. Started off stressed, feel a little better, but we shall see what happens in the afternoon!!

Back on plan today, so lots of superfree & keeping it low syn.

Breakfast- porridge. Should have had fruit too but I was short on time.

Lunch- mug shot, pear, apple, plum, apricot.

Dinner- peanut butter curry & rice (4.5)

Better day today. I think I'm doing well to limit off plan meals to one meal. I have to stick to this for life, and occasionally I need a bit of a treat. Getting back on plan straight away is the key :)

Last edited:
Weigh in today. It's a gain. I'm 100% sure. Bit annoyed and to be quite honest I completely blame it on being stressed and exhausted. If I hadn't been so worn out there is no chance I would have given in and had pizza instead of making a sweet friendly meal on Monday. Oh well. I guess it had to happen at some point. First gain :( sorry for the miserable update! I'm just feeling a bit disappointed and I do feel like I've let myself down a bit too.

I'll feel better when I know what the gain is exactly and group has cheered me up. I'm still going:)

Breakfast- chewy delight bar, cup of tea.

Lunch- mug shot, pear, cherries, cup of tea.

Dinner- Chinese (starter and main) and almost a full tub of Ben & Jerry's. Woops. Oh well. Line drawn. Again. :/

Last edited:
Hi hun, just catching up. Don't worry about the scales tonight if it is so what you have already drawn a line and are well back on track. We all have little blips along the way I know I've certainly had my fair share but you just keep going and eventually we will get there. I bet you come out from your SW group this evening feeling better. ((((Hugs)))

Hi hun, just catching up. Don't worry about the scales tonight if it is so what you have already drawn a line and are well back on track. We all have little blips along the way I know I've certainly had my fair share but you just keep going and eventually we will get there. I bet you come out from your SW group this evening feeling better. ((((Hugs)))

I hope so :) my group is lovely and supportive and a lot of fun too. I'm going away this weekend and I just hope I can manage to maintain and not gain next week :) I don't go away often though so I intend to enjoy myself & not worry too much! I've done well though, I think this is my 14th or 15th weigh in & first gain!

Back