This time it's forever or Dieting for Disney!

Yay, that's fantastic hun. Well done. how was your group do you feel motivated for this coming week now?

Been awol for a while, went to a wedding over the weekend (fri-sun) and pretty much been off plan and eating everything in sight since I last posted. Woops! Think I've well and truly got that out of my system. Going to go to group on weds, face the gain. Back on it now and nothing to throw me for a while!
Not sure if today is green or ee yet. Keeping my options open.

Breakfast- porridge, banana.

Welcome back hun, missed you posting. just draw your line and get back on track I know the first few days are really hard after having a few days of plan but you can so it. And we are all here for extra support and motivation if you need it. Just keep thinking of Disney :) x

Welcome back hun, missed you posting. just draw your line and get back on track I know the first few days are really hard after having a few days of plan but you can so it. And we are all here for extra support and motivation if you need it. Just keep thinking of Disney :) x

Aww thank you :) I've only just finished work, so no group for me today. I'm so tired and stressed. So I'm going to drown my sorrows in a nice cup of tea and a peanut butter curry.

Thinking of Disney! It's getting nearer and nearer. Next week it will be 11 months till we go. It seems 2 minutes since we booked! My interim target is feeling nice in party clothes at Christmas. I find I need a little target to keep me going :)

Hey everyone! I have been MIA for so long now - the last post was that unexplained annoying gain I had and it really brought me down. It has been hard to get my head back in the right space again, but I think I finally got there, after a month of choc-full weekends, I am facing a few weekends with a bit of a rest and a bit of refocus time.

Have been really good since Monday this week and am actually looking forward to really putting my head down with this and really trying to shift some ellbees! :) I have managed to get down 1.15lbs since the horrific gaining incident, but over a few weeks, it's not really much so hopefully will see some faster movement in the coming weeks.

Speaking of coming weeks - in 7 coming weeks I'll be jetting off at this exact time to Disneyworld!! :D

Food for today:

Breakfast - forgot to pack it for work :( so, having a Nature's valley granola bar (9.5 syns)

Lunch - last night's leftover sweet and sour chicken (recipe online - 3 syns) and salted chilli SW chips (free) and Muller light cappucino yog

Dinner - Was meant to have fish, asda's frozen haddock and SW chips BUT because I forgot my breakfast I will turn dinner into a chip buttie (HEB + 1 syn for spread) and SW chips (free) with a huge cuppa and lots of salt and vinegar :) Some things were just meant to be... haha!

TV time - cuppa and cadbury's dream finger (1.5 syns). Also try to do a 40 min spin class before dinner, have been working my way up slowly and trying to break the 30 min mark without actually dying.

Total syns for today = 15

How are things with you all? No more minimins absences for me - you keep me accountable!

Aww thank you :) I've only just finished work, so no group for me today. I'm so tired and stressed. So I'm going to drown my sorrows in a nice cup of tea and a peanut butter curry.

Thinking of Disney! It's getting nearer and nearer. Next week it will be 11 months till we go. It seems 2 minutes since we booked! My interim target is feeling nice in party clothes at Christmas. I find I need a little target to keep me going :)

That's my aim at the moment just getting to Christmas and being able to buy a few party dresses and not dread going out.

You must be so excited about Disney. I was looking at my pictures and videos yesterday and I could have cried such a special place. I'd do anything to be there now!

Hey everyone! I have been MIA for so long now - the last post was that unexplained annoying gain I had and it really brought me down. It has been hard to get my head back in the right space again, but I think I finally got there, after a month of choc-full weekends, I am facing a few weekends with a bit of a rest and a bit of refocus time.

Have been really good since Monday this week and am actually looking forward to really putting my head down with this and really trying to shift some ellbees! :) I have managed to get down 1.15lbs since the horrific gaining incident, but over a few weeks, it's not really much so hopefully will see some faster movement in the coming weeks.

Speaking of coming weeks - in 7 coming weeks I'll be jetting off at this exact time to Disneyworld!! :D

Food for today:

Breakfast - forgot to pack it for work :( so, having a Nature's valley granola bar (9.5 syns)

Lunch - last night's leftover sweet and sour chicken (recipe online - 3 syns) and salted chilli SW chips (free) and Muller light cappucino yog

Dinner - Was meant to have fish, asda's frozen haddock and SW chips BUT because I forgot my breakfast I will turn dinner into a chip buttie (HEB + 1 syn for spread) and SW chips (free) with a huge cuppa and lots of salt and vinegar :) Some things were just meant to be... haha!

TV time - cuppa and cadbury's dream finger (1.5 syns). Also try to do a 40 min spin class before dinner, have been working my way up slowly and trying to break the 30 min mark without actually dying.

Total syns for today = 15

How are things with you all? No more minimins absences for me - you keep me accountable!

Welcome back cathy.

Sounds like you are back on track and with only 7 weeks to go think of how much you could lose by then? What a great incentive :)

Welcome back cathy.

Sounds like you are back on track and with only 7 weeks to go think of how much you could lose by then? What a great incentive :)

Thanks :D I'm def in the best headspace I've been in in a good while, so hopefully that, coupled with a free-r diary and fewer partying weekends ahead, will help. Looking forward to getting on the scales tomorrow morning, cos I have been really good this week. Well, since Monday!

Thanks :D I'm def in the best headspace I've been in in a good while, so hopefully that, coupled with a free-r diary and fewer partying weekends ahead, will help. Looking forward to getting on the scales tomorrow morning, cos I have been really good this week. Well, since Monday!

Welcome back Cathy! OMG! 7 weeks! You must be excited! Have you booked any special meals at Disney or any fast passes yet?

I'm back on plan, head back in the game. I have to do this :) so I might have a job interview in a month's time. I've wanted to work at this place for around 10 years and finally another chance has popped up. I've narrowly lost out once before, but this time I'm more experienced and confident :) so I'd love my 2.5 St award for then. Eek!

So, day 1 back on plan and it's green today.

Hea skimmed milk
Hea 40g low fat cheese
Heb X2 chewy delight bars

Breakfast- chewy delight, banana

Lunch- mug shot, 2 clementines, plum, apple, lime & coconut muller (yum!!)

Dinner- lm sausages, actifry chips (1.5), hea cheese, mixed veg.

Hot chocolate- hea milk, 2tsp choc shot (1), 3 tbs marshmallow fluff (3), 1 flump (2)

Total=7.5

Last edited:
Hey everyone! Thanks Minimog - glad to be back and be in a good place alright. With only 7 weeks to go (less now actually :D) the time is really ticking and I'm getting very excited alright. I have all of our ADRs completed and all of our fastpass plus choices sorted. We have our bill paid and we are now just waiting to go! Major highlights for our ADRs include Be Our Guest :) for dinner, OHana, California Grill and Jiko! So much to look forward to!

I maintained on Friday there which wasn't great but was definitely better than having a gain so I'll take it! There was a big family party on Friday night so I wasn't too disciplined that night but was right back on it the next day so feeling quite positive. Had a later shift today so here's how my day went:

Breakfast - overnight oats and a banana

snack - Special K red chew bar (4.5 syns) and a coffee (milk HEA)

Lunch - leftover chilli con crane and rice (free)

Dinner - chicken and roast vegetable quinoa salad and fruit salad (free)

Snack - cup of tea and 2 asda fig rolls (8 syns - such high syns in these :( )

I left the house later than normal for a later shift at work, but it was good because I got a half hour spin class done before I got my train to work :)

How are all your weeks going?

Where are you minimog? Hope everything's ok! I'm back from holiday beast mode on!

Back