This time it's forever or Dieting for Disney!

I don't know how you do 12 hour shifts and still have energy for slimming you are an inspiration!

I am doing EE today. I just spent ages looking at YouTube videos of disneyworld and it reminded me of where I want to be. So positive for the day ahead - maybe that's the key!

Breakfast - toast and banana

Lunch - leftover SW carbonara and apple, yoghurt

Dinner - salmon done in the pan with lime and soy sauce and garlic, mash and spinach (1syn for margarine in mash)

Snacks - grapes, strawberries, apples. Might have g&t tonight (4 syns) or else I'll have a few cadburys fingers (4.5)

Max syns today - 5.5 :)

Have you got food planned for today? X

In the 12s wanting to reach the 9s...
Oh I love looking at Disney you tube videos. They are really addictive!

I just plan out 12 hour days a bit more than regular days. froze some of the peanut butter curry I had on Friday and having that for tea. I take loads of fruit to get me through :)

It's weigh in day! Eeek! I really hope I've lost :)
Doing green today
Breakfast- banana, porridge

Break- Costa skinny latte

Lunch- pear, apple, 2 plums and a muller. Don't fancy my mugshot today :)

Oooh! I'm nervous! Hurry up wi time!

Weigh in result- 3.5lb off! Smashed it!! Got my club 10 :)

Dinner- cheese on toast made with heb + 2 syns great white bread, hea cheese, tom puree, mixed herbs and a few twists from my garlic & chilli mills. OMG! It tasted like pizza. It was amaaaaazing!!

Then I had a champagne magnum for 13 syns.

Total=15 syns.

Mini victory today- husband ordered chinese- I said no! I only need 3lb for my 2 St award and I want it!!

Today has truly been an awesome day. I had a fab day at work, awesome weigh in result & great self control. Also noticed today that my fitness has vastly improved and I've got so much more self confidence. Head held high!! I feel proud to be me today :)

Last edited:
Still on a massive high from last night! So pleased! Wonder if I can do the same this week? Nothing I can think of that will get in my way. That shiny sticker will be mine!!

Today I think will be green. Not 100% made a decision on dinner but my husband is on a late finish so it will be a light, late tea.

Breakfast- banana, water. Not exciting but I literally had to shovel it down before I ran out of the door. Very very late today!.

Lunch- apple, pear, 2 plums, muller

Dinner- see yesterday (2 syns), cherries

Strawberry & white chocolate magnum 12.5

Total=14.5

Last edited:
Congratulations on your fab loss! That's amazing! You're doing great, maybe I should use your diary as a meal plan haha have a great rest of week!

Ah!!! HUGE HUGE HUGE congratulations! I felt so so happy for you reading that, it really is such an achievement. Delighted for you! Your 2 stone award is totally within reach - you will get there for sure!

I have been having quite a good but busy week - I went a little over syns yesterday, but I am not TOO worries as I have been well below other days this week, so hopefully it will balance out.. :S

Breakfast - roll (toasted) and banana (HEB)

Lunch - salmon and mash leftovers (1 syn for marge in mash), mullerlight cherry

Snack for train home - apple and clementine, coffee

Dinner - baked salmon and baked potato, spinach (free)

Total (planned) -1 syn

Also planning to spin tonight before dinner, so will have a mug shot about 15 mins before (free). May indulge in a glass of wine tonight, or I might just try and have one syn today and really try to get a loss this week! I was so bad all last week and was at a wedding Saturday past (which was about a gazillion syns) and this spread into Sunday. So if I got a STS this week, I would be really pleased cos I will really have pulled back what probably should have been a definite gain! I would still be the same as last week, which is 1.5lb above my half stone award, but I am confident I'll stay on track and get back to my half stone award level next week. Then it's loss time again!

I set out all my mini goals the other day which I think is helping. So my next mini goal is to get back to my half stone. After that, it's to get below 12 stone. Then my club 10 and not long after that is my stone award. Baby steps! But I'll get there! With your help... haha

Not sure if I'll get there for Disney - leave 10 weeks today! :)

Have a great day!

Thank you to both of you! I'm still so excited! It's so hot today, I've hardly eaten and I just don't feel like bothering cooking anything!

Feel free to use my meal ideas but I can't guarantee a loss, lol! You never know :)

Wow, 10 weeks really isn't long, you must be so excited!!

Yeah it's not long at all! Have you seen the new my Disney experience app - it's amazing and it's been getting me very excited for honeymoon for ages!

I had my weigh in today. 2lbs ON. I cried. so so gutted I really thought I would have pulled it back I was so good the rest of the week. I feel so blah today but need to just keep going and claw this all back. I hope next Friday is kinder! I have a couple of things that could potentially derail this week - but I'm trying to take steps to make sure that doesn't happen. Have a friends BBQ on sat night but I'm going to drive to limit my sun intake in wine! Going to bring some becks non alcoholic beer and they are 2.5 syns each. Then staying with another friend on Tuesday night and will save all my syns for a couple of glasses of wine with her that day.

Today

Breakfast - toast and banana

Lunch - chicken and veg BBQ skewers and quinoa

Dinner - Chinese - chicken and black bean (5.5 syns)

Snacks - apple, clementine and muller light

Going swimming with my hubby after work and then chilling with a movie and a glass of wine (8 syns)

Total - 14.5 syns

:(

Aww, I'm sorry hun, it's horrible when the weigh in result makes you feel upset and down. All I can say is keep going. That result is in the past, look forward to the future and take control :) it sounds like you are doing that so hopefully you will get the result you want on the scales next Friday.

There is some beer you can get in sainsburys and morrisons that is really really low. Possibly 1 syn. It's low alcohol. Think the sainsburys is called czech beer. Check out the syns, but I'm sure it's low.

The my Disney experience app looks great, shows you when you can meet the characters and where and the wait times.

Today I think it'll be green.

Brunch- 2 slices great white toast (heb + 2 with I can't believe it's not butter light-2.5), scrambled eggs, beans, 2 plums.

At hotel chocolat while shopping- a mojito chocolate- it was small. I estimate 2.5

Dinner- red pesto pasta with hea cheese. 2 syns.

Treat- chewy delight bar (heb), sweet cinnamon spice popcorn (6)
Total so far=15

Last edited:
Back to work for today, such a shame as it looks gorgeous outside again. Off tomorrow!

Breakfast- porridge, half a banana (other half was fit only for the bin) and a coffee.

Had a sneaky weigh. Need to loose approx 1.5lb now to get that shiny!

Lunch- apple, 2 plums & 2 clementines. Mug shot got left. Too hot!

Was most excited at break time when I found out the local tesco near work has an American section & sells reeses pieces. Bought 2 boxes :D

Dinner- salad, asda hot & spicy chicken, crispy bacon (3). 4 hotel chocolat chocolates (12)

Total=15

My mother in law asked if I wanted to go to the seaside tomorrow, so we're off in the morning :) we'll be having fish & chips. I'll get a kids one :)

Last edited:
Back to work for today, such a shame as it looks gorgeous outside again. Off tomorrow! Breakfast- porridge, half a banana (other half was fit only for the bin) and a coffee. Had a sneaky weigh. Need to loose approx 1.5lb now to get that shiny! Lunch- apple, 2 plums & 2 clementines. Mug shot got left. Too hot! Was most excited at break time when I found out the local tesco near work has an American section & sells reeses pieces. Bought 2 boxes :D
Hope you had a good day! My shift was much better today :) not far till your shiny! You can do it!

Hope you had a good day! My shift was much better today :) not far till your shiny! You can do it!

I hope so! Off to the seaside tomorrow so going to try to be good, I think I'll be okay with a small fish & chips :)

Glad you had a better day, long shifts are so hard. I did a normal day today but I was shattered by the time I got home. So hot & bothered x

Had a lovely day today. Been to the beach. Had fish & chips for lunch but left most of the batter. Not home till late so no tea. Chilling out in bed watching TV before I go to sleep. Proper diary tomorrow and low on syns till weigh in!!

Back at work :( got a very long week, Thursday is my only day off ; ( but I'm hoping to get that shiny still on weds so we are on 5 syns or less now till Thurs! !

Breakfast- porridge, banana

Lunch- apple, pear, 2 plums, muller

Dinner- peanut butter curry & rice (4.5)

Total syns=4.5

Last edited:
Your dinner sounds amazing! I was planning on 6-8 syns this week till after work today and grabbed a sandwich. Total comfort eater. Hope you have a fab week!

Your dinner sounds amazing! I was planning on 6-8 syns this week till after work today and grabbed a sandwich. Total comfort eater. Hope you have a fab week!

It's a recipe from Pete 's thread on here. It's a firm favourite, I've cooked it for quite a few people and always had clean plates all round! So good, don't really know why but it tasted extra good today. Just going to try to have another under 5 syn day tomorrow and I'll have my full 15 after weigh on weds. Still aiming for my 2 St award. I really want it. Just need to loose 1 little tiny pound more & ill have done it!

Morning! This is the second day I've been up bright and early, I truly believe that losing weight and eating more healthily has given me a massive energy boost. Been feeling so much fitter and better recently. And people are noticing my weight loss :) feeling pretty happy today!

Breakfast- porridge, banana & tea :)

Lunch- mug shot, apple, pear.

Dinner- lm sausages, actifry chips (2) & hea cheese, mixed veggies.

Treat- 4 hotel chocolat chocolates (approx 12 syns)

Total=14

Last edited:
Hi,

Here to subscribe hope you don't mind. Just read all your diary. You are doing so well. I'm a Wednesday weigher too. Wishing you lots of luck for tomorrow :). I think going to Disney is a great motivator I've been a few times while overweight and it's hard work in the heat carrying around extra lbs :(

Hi,

Here to subscribe hope you don't mind. Just read all your diary. You are doing so well. I'm a Wednesday weigher too. Wishing you lots of luck for tomorrow :). I think going to Disney is a great motivator I've been a few times while overweight and it's hard work in the heat carrying around extra lbs :(

Hello:) of course I don't mind :) hope you enjoy, feel free to join in and chat! All the best of luck for tomorrow, I look forward to weigh in as I love my group, but there's always some nerves there!

my biggest wish for when I go to Disney is that I can wear and feel good in clothes for the hot climate. I am growing in body confidence already, so hopefully by the time I go I will feel happy and comfortable to wear whatever I like x

It's Wednesday! Can only mean 1 thing! Today I find out if my body wants to play the game & drop 3lb for me to get my 2st. I can honestly say I've given it my all and it's out of my hands now, what will be will be etc :) nervous! Deep down I don't think I'll get it. That's my gut feeling....

Think I'm green today

Breakfast- porridge, banana

Break- skinny latte

Lunch- peach, pear, 2 plums, muller

Dinner- salad, ham, 2 boiled eggs

Treat- 5 hotel chocolat chocolates (15)

Total= 15 syns

Last edited:
It's Wednesday! Can only mean 1 thing! Today I find out if my body wants to play the game & drop 3lb for me to get my 2st. I can honestly say I've given it my all and it's out of my hands now, what will be will be etc :) nervous! Deep down I don't think I'll get it. That's my gut feeling.... Think I'm green today Breakfast- porridge, banana Break- skinny latte Lunch- peach, pear, 2 plums, muller

Good luck! Hope you get your shiny! It's well deserved!

Back