This time it's gonna be gone for good..!

chipshop

1st day back on sole source tommorow...eek
I lost 4 stone on cd back in 2009 and then fell pregnant and thought at the time it was a good idea to eat what I wanted when I wanted..so now my daughters 18 months I feel it's the right time to shift this flab ! Ive prepared myself for the headaches!! And will keep telling myself Bikini bikini bikini lol x

Good luck!! I too lost 2 stone back in 2009/2010 with the sole purpose of getting pregnant. That baba is now 13 months and it's time to shift the 2 stone that I put back on! Plus everything else that was there beforehand!

I'm starting on Fri. Good luck today, here's to yummy mummys!

Hi, I lost over 6 stone in 2010 on ss+, I stuck to it 100% and I was just under 10st when I finished on the diet, I felt amazing, but since then I have piled on 4 stone and I now weigh 14st, I couldnt beleive it when i was weighed, I started SS+ again on Friday and I didnt think I would get this far but I seem to be doing well so fingers crossed I can stick to it, I dont know how you feel putting weight back on but I am so annoyed with my self for doing so well and spending all the money i spent loosing the weight just to pile it back on again,. I have 4 children so I know its easily gained through pregnancy but I have no excuse at all, I am just greedy :O) things are gonna change tho, Good look to you all. xxx

Good luck ladies! We are all in it together and we all now how hard it is to have lost it and gained so here goes- lets get it off properly and for the last time!

Good luck hun, I am now on day 4 and seem to be doing better than I expected, I just keep thinking about how tight my clothes feel on me and how much I want to be a nice size 10/12 and not have to worry about fitting into something that I dont want to wear and only wear cos I have to . xxx

Good luck hun, how are you getting on? We restarted at roughly the same time :)

Back